New Giants MB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Giants MB?

Hey guys, I know before I left this was a very touch subject around here and don't want to start anything with the moderators. Since I have been gone for the last 2 months I remember them getting ready to switch over to the new MB, I was expecting to come back to something new.. anyone know what happened?

Re: New Giants MB?

[quote user="Pa_Gmen"] I remember them getting ready to switch over to the new MB, I was expecting to come back to something new.. anyone know what happened?[/quote]
    I do - nothing

Comment

Was a horrible April Fools joke....

maybe that shouldn't be in red? []
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="Pa_Gmen"]Hey guys, I know before I left this was a very touch subject around here and don't want to start anything with the moderators. Since I have been gone for the last 2 months I remember them getting ready to switch over to the new MB, I was expecting to come back to something new.. anyone know what happened?[/quote]Just leave it alone
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="Pa_Gmen"]Hey guys, I know before I left this was a very touch subject around here and don't want to start anything with the moderators. Since I have been gone for the last 2 months I remember them getting ready to switch over to the new MB, I was expecting to come back to something new.. anyone know what happened?[/quote]

Are we really perceived as being that difficult to deal with?

There was a glitch in the third party software. We had a pinned thread set up to keep track of the process and that turned out to be a bad idea. I, personally, have no idea where the process is now and, honestly, am happy with what we have.

But now that we are getting close to mandatory training, training camp, I think it may not be the time to monkey with it again. So you know, the moderators you deal with (or not) day to day have nothing to do with the implementation of the "new boards."

Comment

Ah yes, I remember those pinned threads well. Entertaining stuff!

Comment

OP's put in a lot of work around here. 88 posts in 6 years. He's anxious for some new message boards! Don't disappoint the man!

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

I don't get the sensitivity over this subject.

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"]I don't get the sensitivity over this subject.
                  [/quote]

Me either...imo these new message boards are awesome!

"You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="Pa_Gmen"]Hey guys, I know before I left this was a very touch subject around here and don't want to start anything with the moderators. Since I have been gone for the last 2 months I remember them getting ready to switch over to the new MB, I was expecting to come back to something new.. anyone know what happened?[/quote]

Are we really perceived as being that difficult to deal with?*

There was a glitch in the third party software.* We had a pinned thread set up to keep track of the process and that turned out to be a bad idea.* I, personally, have no idea where the process is now and, honestly, am happy with what we have.

But now that we are getting close to mandatory training, training camp, I think it may not be the time to monkey with it again.* So you know, the moderators you deal with (or not) day to day have nothing to do with the implementation of the "new boards."
                    [/quote]

I've never had a problem with the mods on these boards being tools.

Comment

Love the MB the way they are....good job mod team!

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="Pa_Gmen"]Hey guys, I know before I left this was a very touch subject around here and don't want to start anything with the moderators. Since I have been gone for the last 2 months I remember them getting ready to switch over to the new MB, I was expecting to come back to something new.. anyone know what happened?[/quote]

There was a glitch in the third party software.* We had a pinned thread set up to keep track of the process and that turned out to be a bad idea.* I, personally, have no idea where the process is now and, honestly, am happy with what we have.

But now that we are getting close to mandatory training, training camp, I think it may not be the time to monkey with it again.* So you know, the moderators you deal with (or not) day to day have nothing to do with the implementation of the "new boards."
                        [/quote]

I've never had a problem with the mods on these boards being tools.[/quote]

Lol

Comment

[quote user="Pa_Gmen"]Hey guys, I know before I left this was a very touch subject around here and don't want to start anything with the moderators. Since I have been gone for the last 2 months I remember them getting ready to switch over to the new MB, I was expecting to come back to something new.. anyone know what happened?[/quote]Dude they said we would have new Boards last year and the year before that. IO hope when they do do they we can embed Youtube Videos

Comment

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="Pa_Gmen"]Hey guys, I know before I left this was a very touch subject around here and don't want to start anything with the moderators. Since I have been gone for the last 2 months I remember them getting ready to switch over to the new MB, I was expecting to come back to something new.. anyone know what happened?[/quote]

[/quote]

My Pappy uses an ole saying that applies in this case>>> "Why try & fix something that ain't broke". Me myself & I really don't see anythings wrong with the message board but what does an old man like me know anyway.

The only gripe I have is I don't know how to copy a link & paste it on this board & make it work like eveybody else does but that's not the boards fault it's mine for not knowing enough about this new fangeled computer stuff.

Comment

[quote user="Pa_Gmen"]Hey guys, I know before I left this was a very touch subject around here and don't want to start anything with the moderators. Since I have been gone for the last 2 months I remember them getting ready to switch over to the new MB, I was expecting to come back to something new.. anyone know what happened?[/quote]This is like a Sinorice Moss thread lol.

Bill Parcells would say, "you are what your message boards say you are." This is what we are boys and girls. No big deal, we've got a season to prepare for. Sweep aside the distactions.

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X