Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs back with the Giants? Reports he's not a lock to make the 49ers final roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs back with the Giants? Reports he's not a lock to make the 49ers final roster

Just speculation on my part but say he does get cut... you have to think we take him back..no? Was no bad blood he just wanted more money.

That being said, I'd be surprised if he didn't make the team though.

Here's the link: http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=444353
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Jacobs back with the Giants? Reports he's not a lock to make the 49ers final roster

Don't want him back. Would just steal snaps from guys with much more upside.

Comment

Re: Jacobs back with the Giants? Reports he's not a lock to make the 49ers final roster

[quote user="lawl"]Don't want him back. Would just steal snaps from guys with much more upside.
      [/quote]

That's just silly talk.

If we want to repeat he would go a LONG way.

Jacobs, Bradshaw, Wilson

Rotation would probably look more like Bradshaw, Wilson, Jacobs and I'm sure he would be fine with that. Or who knows maybe he would go right back into his role.

Either way... start the parade []
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

If he'd be willing to just take goal line carries, other than that nah iwould like to develop wilson and let bradshaw get 70% of the carries. Our time with jacobs is over, thanks for the memories 27

Comment

Osi is making too much money to afford Jacobs..

See what your one favorite player does to your other? []
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I don't want him back on the Giants.

Comment

Jacobs was in decline a few years ago, we moved on (too late in my opinion). Let's stay moved on. We have a shiny new draft pick to play with.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I'd be in flavor for the giants to resign him but I think he'll do well for SF.
                The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

i got way too excited when i first read the title. I guess i only read what i wanted to and saw that jacobs was back. oh well

Comment

You guys are nuts. You would rather have Andre Downandout or Danny Waresthestrenght then Brandon Jacobs? What is the upside of those two? Danny ware has patented the jump chip block....

Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

That ship has sailed..........let's move on

Comment

[quote user="appodictic"]You guys are nuts. You would rather have Andre Downandout or Danny Waresthestrenght then Brandon Jacobs? What is the upside of those two? Danny ware has patented the jump chip block....

[/quote]

And you would rather have a guy that can't make the roster in SF? o_0

Not to mention you're forgetting a few backs...

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="appodictic"]You guys are nuts. You would rather have Andre Downandout or Danny Waresthestrenght then Brandon Jacobs? What is the upside of those two? Danny ware has patented the jump chip block....

[/quote]

And you would rather have a guy that can't make the roster in SF? o_0

Not to mention you're forgetting a few backs...
                          [/quote]They have some good RB's in SF. better depth thats for sure.It comes down to Dixon or Jacobs for the 49ers. I would keep Dixon because he is younger and cheaper. All Jacobs got guaranteed was 150,000. Should of just ended his career here were he was a lock to make the roster. Dumb move i think.The only saving grace for him is Gore gets hurt frequently.

Comment

[quote user="JimC"]That ship has sailed..........let's move on[/quote]
                            +1

Comment

we thank him and move on to Wilson.

Comment

Working...
                              X