Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we were to make the SB this year to defend our Title, would...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we were to make the SB this year to defend our Title, would...

You want to face the Patriots again to beat Brady and BB again and forever go down in History as the team that took down and ended their careers... Its possible if they lost to us a third time they would both retire...lol

OR... Would you rather face a different team?? say Denver and Peyton or another shot at the Ravens?

Maybe a Giants Steelers matchup where eli and benn go head to head..

Thoughts

Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: If we were to make the SB this year to defend our Title, would...

Not to be glib, but I really don't give a rats *** who we face in the SB, so long as we make it there and win, lol.

Comment

Most of my friends are Bills fans. I want to face them in the Super Bowl every year.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]

You want to face the Patriots again to beat Brady and BB again and forever go down in History as the team that took down and ended their careers... Its possible if they lost to us a third time they would both retire...lol

OR... Would you rather face a different team?? say Denver and Peyton or another shot at the Ravens?

Thoughts

[/quote]

3 times would be very difficult.

Comment

I still want revenge against the Raisins.

I think beating the mighty Patriots twice makes what we did in XLII bolded, underlined, and blinking with 30 exclamation points already.
          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I would love to take out the dirty ravens. My 2nd choice would be the steelers. So then we would have one for the thumb, and show for good that Eli was the only choice in 2004 draft. Lastly I would love to take out dirty Sanchez and the jets.... But any win is a good win

Comment

We are facing the AFC North this year so I want us to face Anyone of them in the Super bowl
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

If we should make it to the SB again this year, all I would hope is that the AFC opponent would be favored to beat us.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"][quote user="miked1958"]

Thoughts

[/quote]

3 times would be very difficult.

[/quote]Sure would be but would be great. Other then them I would like to right the wrong done to us in 2000 by the ravens
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

I say the San Diego Chargers, it would be awesome for Eli to finally beat San Diego and especially in the Super Bowl! I can imagine AJ Smith's face right now when Eli throws the late second TD to get the win.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_88"]I say the San Diego Chargers, it would be awesome for Eli to finally beat San Diego and especially in the Super Bowl! I can imagine AJ Smith's face right now when Eli throws the late second TD to get the win.[/quote]And Rivers cursing on the sidelines

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

I don't want Rivers toEVER even sniff the playoffs, let alone the SB.

I'd like revenge on the Ravens and Ray Lewis.....aka "The Defendent"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I don't want Rivers toEVER even sniff the playoffs, let alone the SB.

I'd like revenge on the Ravens and Ray Lewis.....aka "The Defendent"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Eh, we beat the Pats already, twice. Im over them. Id rather face Broncos, Ravens, Steelers or the Jets.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]Eh, we beat the Pats already, twice. Im over them. Id rather face Broncos, Ravens, Steelers or the Jets.[/quote]

Wouldnt want the bronco BC wouldnt deprive Peyten of his second ring. The steelers would be my fav choice BC of steeler nation is huge. Second is raven

Comment

Working...
                              X