• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz #39 on NFL's Top 100.

Woohoo!
    Mood: WOOF!

Re: Cruz #39 on NFL's Top 100.

I always forgot this show is on. well might as well go update the list now then lol.

Go cruz
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Lol yeah, I only watch it to see Giant players.

Comment

All that should be left are Eli and J.P.P.

I think if J.P.P. ,makes it past the 30's he should go in the 21-30 range

and Eli 11-20
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

GO GIANTS!

Comment

like most of us, the first time we saw cruz was the preseason game against the jets. im sure most would remember the jetz tried to make it personal and acted like the game was going to prove they were better despite the fact it was preseason.

anyways i saw it right away, i could tell the kid was special. his ball skills were amazing, i knew he would be a solid player. i dont think i imagined him breaking out the way he did, but its always cool to see an unknown guy turn into a star, especially when he's on your favorite team.

i remember after he got hurt and put on IR, i watched some interview videos he did and could tell he had the right mentality to be successful. he was humble, well spoken and you could tell he had the desire to be the best player he could possibly be. when some players might be out partying or just slacking off, cruz is the type of guy that will do the extra reps, watch the film longer, etc etc.

i hope we can keep him a giant for a long long time.

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]All that should be left are Eli and J.P.P.

and Eli 11-20[/quote]
            From what I've heard 2 Giants offensive players are on the list tonight. Neither were on the list last year. Cruz is one...

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]All that should be left are Eli and J.P.P.

and Eli 11-20[/quote]
              From what I've heard 2 Giants offensive players are on the list tonight. Neither were on the list last year. Cruz is one...
              [/quote]

well if it's Eli, at least he beast his bro who didn't even play :/

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]All that should be left are Eli and J.P.P.

and Eli 11-20[/quote]
                [/quote]

It's gonna be Eli. A headline on nfl.com earlier Yates there were two star qb's showing up tonight on the list, newton is one he'll be the other. Plus the silhouette on the headline looked like his throwing motion/ helmet. Apparently most nfl players didn't watch the playoffs especially the niners game, hence they don't notice who the toughest qb in the nfl is

Comment

Eli is 31.......

Wtf?

Comment

#31 Eli Manning - Giants

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Jacoby Jones - You rock sir

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"]Eli is 31.......

Wtf?[/quote]Thats alright it keeps him hungry to prove himself and win more rings
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Anyone have the video for those of us who are stuck with crappy digital cable.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I think it's posted on NFL.com

Comment

[quote user="EliTE"]like most of us, the first time we saw cruz was the preseason game against the jets. im sure most would remember the jetz tried to make it personal and acted like the game was going to prove they were better despite the fact it was preseason.

anyways i saw it right away, i could tell the kid was special. his ball skills were amazing, i knew he would be a solid player. i dont think i imagined him breaking out the way he did, but its always cool to see an unknown guy turn into a star, especially when he's on your favorite team.

i remember after he got hurt and put on IR, i watched some interview videos he did and could tell he had the right mentality to be successful. he was humble, well spoken and you could tell he had the desire to be the best player he could possibly be. when some players might be out partying or just slacking off, cruz is the type of guy that will do the extra reps, watch the film longer, etc etc.

i hope we can keep him a giant for a long long time.[/quote]
                              Yep, I was at that game (my only game so far at MetLife). You're right -- the Jets had been talking crap already and it was sweet that Cruz, an unknown to all of us, torched them for 3 TDs and the win.

It was also the game in which Eli was brutalized and given the head gash.

I didn't know if Cruz was a fluke or not, but I had already seen enough to think that he should be given a serious opportunity to make the team instead of giving the spot to typical unproductive players who seem to stick around forever (re Sinorice Moss).

Comment

Working...
                              X