Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I refuse to be mocked and ridiculed!!

How many times do we have to say it fellas?

When someone as pathetic as this Giggles guy comes around and refuses to stay away, what should we do? It takes 2 seconds to change an IP and to create a Yahoo account, which is what hes doing. He wants attention, and guess what? He's getting all he can handle from you guys because you wont IGNORE HIM. Instead, we are up to yet another multiple page thread that he started for no reason other than to annoy people and prove a stupid point that he wont stay banned.

Things must be awful slow and staleat his regular board...

With this software, our hands are tied because it does not have half the features that the Invision boards had. It is a disaster and it does not do what it should do. I have no idea if things are going to change, but in the meantime, we have to deal with it just like you all do.

I cant stress it enough; DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!! THATS WHAT THEY WANT!!

Mods

Comment

Re: I refuse to be mocked and ridiculed!!

How many times do we have to say it fellas?

When someone as pathetic as this Giggles guy comes around and refuses to stay away, what should we do? It takes 2 seconds to change an IP and to create a Yahoo account, which is what hes doing. He wants attention, and guess what? He's getting all he can handle from you guys because you wont IGNORE HIM. Instead, we are up to yet another multiple page thread that he started for no reason other than to annoy people and prove a stupid point that he wont stay banned.

Things must be awful slow and staleat his regular board...

With this software, our hands are tied because it does not have half the features that the Invision boards had. It is a disaster and it does not do what it should do. I have no idea if things are going to change, but in the meantime, we have to deal with it just like you all do.

I cant stress it enough; DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!! THATS WHAT THEY WANT!!

Mods

Comment

Working...
      X