Should We Sign Ochocinco?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should We Sign Ochocinco?

Haha I'm just kidding but I was shocked when I came on the boards this afternoon and didn't see this thread yet. I'm taking the bullet and getting it out of the way.

Re: Should We Sign Ochocinco?

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

When I read this I thought to myself, "god I'm gonna kick this dude in his throat". Glad to see it was a joke.

Comment

just say no to the Ocho!

Comment

Call me crazy but if could play with discipline, i could see ocho being an excellent slot guy. Just my. 2 tho

Comment

[quote user="Seducer"]When I read this I thought to myself, "god I'm gonna kick this dude in his throat".* Glad to see it was a joke.[/quote]

I was going to kick him in the Jimmies....

Comment

as a dancing with the stars consultant to Victor Cruz ???

Comment

There seems to be more "Should we sign X?" joke threads than real ones.
                [quote user="giantsfan420"]Call me crazy but if could play with discipline, i could see ocho being an excellent slot guy. Just my. 2 tho[/quote]
                If Belichick didn't want him, I don't want him

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Call me crazy but if could play with discipline, i could see ocho being an excellent slot guy. Just my. 2 tho[/quote]

We have a slot receiver that puts him to shame
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

lol

Comment

Who was the poster that loved Ocho and would bring him up all the time. Cant remember who it was

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]just say no to the Ocho![/quote][Y]
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Who was the poster that loved Ocho and would bring him up all the time. Cant remember who it was[/quote]

I believe it was mmb but i recall another poster too.

Oh and btw rf and the other couple posters, i dont want ocho either. Not in the least. I was speculating generally that i think he could be a good slot wr still in the league if he could be disciplined.
                          and he was released from ne bc he couldnt grasp the playbook. Boston writers were saying he looks to be in top shape and seemed very fast.

But like i said i dont want him here at all unless we get hit hard with injuries at wr...knock on wood that dont happen...

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Who was the poster that loved Ocho and would bring him up all the time. Cant remember who it was[/quote]

I believe it was mmb but i recall another poster too.[/quote]

wasnt it between mmb and bandwgn?

Comment

I think so...coulda been one of our foreign fans too

Comment

Working...
                              X