No announcement yet.

Game over, Season over, Tom Coughin and Fewell's career with the Giants...OVER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game over, Season over, Tom Coughin and Fewell's career with the Giants...OVER

We just didn't have it this year. Jerry Reese is more to blame than anyone wants to admit.

Re: Game over, Season over, Tom Coughin and Fewell's career with the Giants...OVER

Could have been studying for my damn finals man

Comment

Re: Game over, Season over, Tom Coughin and Fewell's career with the Giants...OVER

Perry just punched his ticket out of here.

Comment

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"]We just didn't have it this year. Jerry Reese is more to blame than anyone wants to admit.[/quote]

Please explain how Reese is to blame? Is the defense out there, the one he drafted to be out there?

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Comment

Get rid of them all!! Reese, TC and staff. What a waste of a season this has been.

Comment

I'm sure Reese has Cowher on the phone right now

Comment

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"]We just didn't have it this year. Jerry Reese is more to blame than anyone wants to admit.[/quote]

I agree. If he doesn't get the axe too his seat will be burning hot going into next season.

Comment

Working...
              X