Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actions by the team taken against Diehl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actions by the team taken against Diehl?

What a moron... great way to be ALL IN!
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Actions by the team taken against Diehl?

complete disgrace, wonder if his roster spots in danger

Comment

no way.

dd has been the epitome of giants football up until this incident. from what i know hes had a flawless off the field record and could have even been an example the fo wants others to follow.

this could be a freak occurrence imo. dd seems like the kinda guy who would take a cab or something. strikes me as someone who wouldnt get piss drunk and hit cars. maybe he just overdrank during the offseason and didnt realize it.

no way we cut him imo...in fact, something like this may just make dd work even harder bc he is that kinda guy. he works as hard as possible to detract all the detractors, another thing to the list could push him even more who knows

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]no way.

dd has been the epitome of giants football up until this incident. from what i know hes had a flawless off the field record and could have even been an example the fo wants others to follow.

this could be a freak occurrence imo. dd seems like the kinda guy who would take a cab or something. strikes me as someone who wouldnt get piss drunk and hit cars. maybe he just overdrank during the offseason and didnt realize it.

no way we cut him imo...in fact, something like this may just make dd work even harder bc he is that kinda guy. he works as hard as possible to detract all the detractors, another thing to the list could push him even more who knows[/quote]

We really don't know a lick about the guy...

We perceive him to be a certain way when he's on the field, in interviews, etc. But why should we be surprised by this?

I root for David Diehl the offensive lineman. Not David Diehl the person.

Whatever the front office ends up deciding to do is the right decision.

Comment

[quote user="greenca190"][quote user="giantsfan420"]no way.

no way we cut him imo...in fact, something like this may just make dd work even harder bc he is that kinda guy. he works as hard as possible to detract all the detractors, another thing to the list could push him even more who knows[/quote]

We really don't know a lick about the guy...

We perceive him to be a certain way when he's on the field, in interviews, etc. But why should we be surprised by this?

I root for David Diehl the offensive lineman. Not David Diehl the person.

Whatever the front office ends up deciding to do is the right decision.[/quote]

is agree normally but with dd with his interviews and articles and the things ive read hes said, he just doesnt strike me as the kinda guy who would get plastered and hit 3 cars...
          then again, when is it ever like that when it happens to people ud think it would

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]What a moron... great way to be ALL IN!
            [/quote]There will for sure be some type of sanctions on him....penalties and suspension maybe
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]no way.

It's possible that the team and/or league suspends him though. Say his replacement plays lights out and Diehl winds up on the bench..
              Unlikely, sure, but not beyond the realm of possibility.
              The Giants aren't ones for sentimentality.

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="giantsfan420"]no way.

It's possible that the team and/or league suspends him though. Say his replacement plays lights out and Diehl winds up on the bench..
                The Giants aren't ones for sentimentality.[/quote]

no way he gets suspended by the league at least, giants may and like i said in another post it may be a good idea bc we dontr want to change the locker room culture, we been pretty clean for a few years now a lil suspension would be a big warning to other players but i just dont see it

Comment

It's amazing how fickle most people are. Now everyone is ready to run the guy out of town. Screw that, he's a Giant through and through. Gave his all at every position he was asked to play. Never complained once. Dude has two rings with us. An all time great in this franchises history in my book.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="giantsfan420"]no way.

The Giants aren't ones for sentimentality.[/quote]

no way he gets suspended by the league at least, giants may and like i said in another post it may be a good idea bc we dontr want to change the locker room culture, we been pretty clean for a few years now a lil suspension would be a big warning to other players but i just dont see it[/quote]
                    I don't see it either, I just don't like ruling out possibilities.
                    [quote user="RichGiants81"]It's amazing how fickle most people are. Now everyone is ready to run the guy out of town. Screw that, he's a Giant through and through. Gave his all at every position he was asked to play. Never complained once. Dude has two rings with us. An all time great in this franchises history in my book.[/quote]
                    Who's ready to run him out of town? People are just surprised and disappointed. I don't see anyone hating on him.

Comment

You couldn't get a cab Diehl?

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]complete disgrace, wonder if his roster spots in danger
                        [/quote]

There's a lot of people thinking this way, it's not right. What he does off the field is none of our business.

Comment

[quote user="RichGiants81"][quote user="jppmvp90"]complete disgrace, wonder if his roster spots in danger
                          [/quote]

There's a lot of people thinking this way, it's not right. What he does off the field is none of our business.[/quote]

How is it not right? Not only do I hope he gets cut, I hope he has to spend some time in jail.

Comment

come on........i can understand the legal penaly......but cut him?????

he has a lot of time to redeem himself and nobody was hurt.

everybody drives drunk one time or another.......it just makes it more clear on the dangers involved.

lets not forget that booze screws up our judgement in a pretty serious way.

Comment

[quote user="easterbeast"]everybody drives drunk one time or another.......it just makes it more clear on the dangers involved.[/quote]

Maybe you have, but I assure you 'everyone' hasn't.

And it's not a very good lesson if someone gets seriously hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X