Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patriots claim Ballard - We're in their heads, people.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots claim Ballard - We're in their heads, people.

Per Garafolo on twitter.

As the title says, I really think we're in their heads.

Re: Patriots claim Ballard - We're in their heads, people.

Hmmm....With Gronkowski & Hernandez on their team, why would they need Ballard???

Comment

[quote user="Cool Papa B."]Hmmm....With Gronkowski & Hernandez on their team, why would they need Ballard???[/quote]

Based on what I've been reading on another thread, they probably think Ballard has some tape of the Giants' practices before last year's Super Bowl!

Comment

[quote user="Cool Papa B."]Hmmm....With Gronkowski & Hernandez on their team, why would they need Ballard???[/quote]

precisely .

Comment

I just read that...ughhhhh this makes me sad

Comment

[quote user="chasjay"][quote user="Cool Papa B."]Hmmm....With Gronkowski & Hernandez on their team, why would they need Ballard???[/quote]

Based on what I've been reading on another thread, they probably think Ballard has some tape of the Giants' practices before last year's Super Bowl!
            [/quote]

Are you serious?

Comment

As the Eagles did with Steve Smith, IMO, better to have him in their camp than ours.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="Cool Papa B."][quote user="chasjay"][quote user="Cool Papa B."]Hmmm....With Gronkowski & Hernandez on their team, why would they need Ballard???[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you serious?[/quote]

nah - that's why I used the red font

Comment

They're not even on the Giants reg. season schedule. Maybe Belichick is thinking if they meet in the Super Bowl again he will use Ballard as a spy.

Comment

[quote user="Cool Papa B."][quote user="chasjay"][quote user="Cool Papa B."]Hmmm....With Gronkowski & Hernandez on their team, why would they need Ballard???[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you serious?[/quote]
                    No, the red font denotes sarcasm.

However, we'll see if the Pats actually keep him on their roster long enough to IR him or if he gets cut again.

Comment

[quote user="chasjay"][quote user="Cool Papa B."][quote user="chasjay"][quote user="Cool Papa B."]Hmmm....With Gronkowski & Hernandez on their team, why would they need Ballard???[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you serious?[/quote]

nah - that's why I used the red font
                      [/quote]

Oh. LOL got it.

Comment

the Patriots are just peeing on our legs for beating them again in the SB, I guess thats how they are going to pay us back for that, I'll take a little pee any day for a SB win..

Comment

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/6/1...ts-waiver-wire

"Ballard and the Giants were already both aware that the player would be out for the entire 2012 season due to an ACL injury he suffered in the Super Bowl. "

"It is unclear how the Patriots plan to slot Ballard into their depth chart, but they will have over a year to figure that out." lol

Comment

IMO this is Bill Belichick saying I know what the Giants were trying to do and... I'm going to sweep the rug out from under them ....even if it's no immediate help to my team.

"You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

What a strange move.

Hopefully it will work out as well as their Haynesworth and Ocho Cinco signings . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X