• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two biggest jokes in the NFL...

Pro-Bowl and Top 100 list.

Re: Two biggest jokes in the NFL...

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]Pro-Bowl and Top 100 list.[/quote]Agreed
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

And both garner far too much attention on this board.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

The offseason is so boring, I cant wait for the real Sundays to comeback
        The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]Pro-Bowl and Top 100 list.[/quote]

Can't argue with that.

Though I think the players like the pro bowl though. They get to finish the season in sunny Hawaii with their family on a semi-vacation and get paid for it. It's useless for the fan though.

The top 100 list looks like something created by the NFL Network because they couldn't come up with enough good shows.

Comment

I think the top 100 is worse to be honest.

How can you rank QBs/WRs/OL on the same list. **** that

Comment

No kidding bro.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

No kidding bro.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Two biggest jokes in the NFL: Michael Pr*** and Tony Ho**

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

And both garner far too much attention on this board.*

[/quote]
                    Yeah they do. On one hand people say they're a joke, yet on the other hand they scream bloody murder when they disagree with a player's ranking.

Why care about them?

Comment

I had absolutely no problem with Eli not being on that list last year. It means absolutely nothing. I don't care if he ever gets voted to the Pro Bowl either. A league MVP award might be nice, but still won't bother me.

He is a 2 time Super Bowl MVP. That is the only thing I care about. Add to that he is young and has a chance to get more.

Comment

I agree!
                        The best players of any season all play for the reigning SB champion for that particular year!
                        How can it logically be any other way?
                        Everyone agrees that the concept of "the better team lost" is absurd, so how can anyone be better than the team that wins it all?
                        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="rebelfan1966"]Pro-Bowl and Top 100 list.[/quote]

I agree!
                          The best players of any season all play for the reigning SB champion for that particular year!
                          How can it logically be any other way?
                          Everyone agrees that the concept of "the better team lost" is absurd, so how can anyone be better than the team that wins it all?[/quote]
                          Because the list is for individual players, not teams.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]I had absolutely no problem with Eli not being on that list last year. It means absolutely nothing. I don't care if he ever gets voted to the Pro Bowl either. A league MVP award might be nice, but still won't bother me. He is a 2 time Super Bowl MVP. That is the only thing I care about. Add to that he is young and has a chance to get more.[/quote]

this.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]I had absolutely no problem with Eli not being on that list last year. It means absolutely nothing. I don't care if he ever gets voted to the Pro Bowl either. A league MVP award might be nice, but still won't bother me.

He is a 2 time Super Bowl MVP. That is the only thing I care about. Add to that he is young and has a chance to get more.[/quote]

Agreed with most of this, but Easy E is on the wrong side of 30, not that hes gonna slow down anytime soon, im just sayin, hes not that young.

Comment

Working...
                              X