Message board App.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message board App.

Have you guys in charge thought about creating a message board iPhone/android application? Would it be logistically possible?

Re: Message board App.

They will probably develop one when the new boards come out. Hold your breath! Lol

Comment

They can't even manage a mobile website, which is unheard of in this day and age.

Comment

The new boards will be native on TapATalk, if I recall.

This software is too old to run smoothly on mobile browsers.

Comment

They can't even get a new mainstream MB up and running.

(No disrespect to the guy(s) working on it)
          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

The current version of this board was released on Feb 20, 2006, and has not been patched/upgraded since

Do you guys really want to see this thing go mobile? LOL
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

MOBILE!!! MOBILE!!! MOBILE!!! MOBILE!!!
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Easy there, Pete Townshend...[]
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

God forbid the new board would work. Jesus, I rather start new and everything. Just give us the new boards

Comment

[quote user="Die-Hard"]The current version of this board was released on Feb 20, 2006, and has not been patched/upgraded since

[/quote]

i will write a script for you guys for free lol

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Die-Hard"]The current version of this board was released on Feb 20, 2006, and has not been patched/upgraded since

[/quote]

i will write a script for you guys for free lol[/quote]

Prozac for me, thanks. When can I pick it up??
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Die-Hard"]The current version of this board was released on Feb 20, 2006, and has not been patched/upgraded since

[/quote]

i will write a script for you guys for free lol[/quote]

Prozac for me, thanks.* When can I pick it up??
                        [/quote]
                        xanax is better

Comment

The new mobile app will be available in 2034 when the Oklahoma City Wranglers defeat the Idaho Potato Peelers in the Super Bowl and it will debut with the new message boards.

Take heart, it's coming!

Ok, I just had to be silly. No real knock on these boards, I do enjoy them but I'd really love to html link Youtube thumbnails and they do need an upgrade. Also a mobile app would be pretty cool. And no... I'm not mocking the mods, I do appreciate all you do.

Scoops

Comment

[quote user="Die-Hard"]The current version of this board was released on Feb 20, 2006, and has not been patched/upgraded since

[/quote]

It'd be pretty cool to have this board go mobile.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Die-Hard"]The current version of this board was released on Feb 20, 2006, and has not been patched/upgraded since

[/quote]

It'd be pretty cool to have this board go mobile.[/quote]

So many easy ways of doing this and there are so many teams/organizations that have this.

It's sad that we don't have a mobile app because I'd be on it all day LOL.

Honestly, and I've brought it up to a certain mod that I wish this message board used vBulletin because there are so many new things that you can implement.

Comment

Working...
                              X