X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike McCarthy still cant get over playoff loss

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...module=HP11_cp

Re: Mike McCarthy still cant get over playoff loss

Giants better watch who they put on Waivers next. McCarthy and the Packers might try and sign them just to stick it to the Giants.

Comment

No disrespect, but he last loss of the season always stings the most.

Comment

[quote user="JimC"]No disrespect, but he last loss of the season always stings the most.
        [/quote]

Yep, especially after a 15-1 reg season playing a 9-7 team that you'd alreay beaten during the regular season.

Some GB fans I know all say they didn't take the NYG seriously & were overlooking them but I don't buy that but that's what some die hard GB fans swear happened.

They've told me they would beat the NYG's 8/10 games because they had league MVP QB, much better D & O & a better coaching staff.

You know what I say?

All that fancy talk ain't worth doodly squat. You got beat & beat soundly.. Get over it. Ah to the victor's go the spoils. Love it.

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="JimC"]No disrespect, but he last loss of the season always stings the most.
          [/quote]

Yep, especially after a 15-1 reg season playing a 9-7 team that you'd alreay beaten during the regular season.

Some GB fans I know all say they didn't take the NYG seriously & were overlooking them but I don't buy that but that's what some die hard GB fans swear happened.

They've told me they would beat the NYG's 8/10 games because they had league MVP QB, much better D & O & a better coaching staff.

You know what I say?

All that fancy talk ain't worth doodly squat. You got beat & beat soundly.. Get over it. Ah to the victor's go the spoils. Love it.[/quote]

It's always funny when fans say stuff about their team not taking the opposing team seriously when everyone knows that Wild Card teams have a knack for getting to the Super Bowl every year. The Packers did it the previous year, so you think their fans would understand that regardless of ranking, any team is dangerous.

Lame excuse.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Little disrespectful saying they lost the game rather than we won it...I mean he shores it up a bit by giving the Giants credit, but when you lose by 17 points, the other team beat you just as much and probably more than you beat yourself. Sure receivers dropped some passes, but Rodgers was clearly rattled on some throws from the pass rush. Furthermore it's not like he just fumbled the ball, Osi hit it out of his hands...that's getting beat by the other team. I've just always hated that statement of either beating yourself or losing the game rather than the other team winning. Not a fair assessment of this game imo

Comment

We sound like the Cowboys with all this whining. Hopefully though we can do better in the postseason this year.

Comment

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]Little disrespectful saying they lost the game rather than we won it...I mean he shores it up a bit by giving the Giants credit, but when you lose by 17 points, the other team beat you just as much and probably more than you beat yourself. Sure receivers dropped some passes, but Rodgers was clearly rattled on some throws from the pass rush. Furthermore it's not like he just fumbled the ball, Osi hit it out of his hands...that's getting beat by the other team. I've just always hated that statement of either beating yourself or losing the game rather than the other team winning. Not a fair assessment of this game imo[/quote]

Giants 37 Packers 6 Refs 14......

Comment

It might have been better if we lost to you guys the first time around. I think then we would have taken you more seriously.

Comment

We could of beat them in the regular season but the refs didnt want any of that. And we all know that to be ther truth and it isnt just whining. We barely lost.Same thing happened in the postseason where the refs were trying so hard to get the Packers to win. WE destroyed them. DESTROYED. Should of won that game 42-3 if the refs called a good game. And that was in GB.

So of course him and Bill Belichick are pissed at us. We are the ruiner of seasons for the favorites. I bet the 49ers are even hotter knowing how close they were and thinking they could of beat the Pats too.

Good thing we face them again this season. Gunna be some brutal games. Lots of blood sweat and tears.

Comment

I heard a couple of our players have November 25th circled on their calendar already.

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I heard a couple of our players have November 25th circled on their calendar already.[/quote]

Of course, just like some Giants players had the Packers game last year circled, they were the defending champs.

Comment

Giants played a great game, and the Packers played lousy......so in my opinion, the Giants won and the Packers lost, in equal measure.

Comment

I'll say the same thing anyone on the squad will say.

Bring it.

Comment

I hope the Pack have that day circled....then they know what day they're going to get their a**es kicked AGAIN!!! It's not like you lost a close game....THE GIANTS BEAT THE PACKERS UP!!

Comment

Working...
                              X