Will Hill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hill

After listening to Fewell it sounds like he is really high on Will Hill to be a nice addition to the team. His play reminds me of a poor mans Antrel Rolle. If he can step up and push Sash to be a better player, than we may be able to move Rolle into a Deon Grant position.
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Re: Will Hill

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]After listening to Fewell it sounds like he is really high on Will Hill to be a nice addition to the team. His play reminds me of a poor mans Antrel Rolle. If he can step up and push Sash to be a better player, than we may be able to move Rolle into a Deon Grant position.[/quote]
    I'd prefer o see Rolle play his natural position for once...see if he was worth all of that $$$$

Comment

Re: Will Hill

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="Shockeyitus"]After listening to Fewell it sounds like he is really high on Will Hill to be a nice addition to the team. His play reminds me of a poor mans Antrel Rolle. If he can step up and push Sash to be a better player, than we may be able to move Rolle into a Deon Grant position.[/quote] I'd prefer o see Rolle play his natural position for once...see if he was worth all of that $$$$[/quote]

I second that. Rolle and Kenny back there will be dangerous.

Comment

Working...
      X