What about Bruce Johnson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Bruce Johnson?

Anyone know how #25 CB Bruce Johnson is doing on his return from injury?

Re: What about Bruce Johnson?

id prefer bruce jenner

Comment

I thought he did a surprisingly good job for us until he got hurt. Jenner's done nothing lately.

Comment

[quote user="fourth&forever"]I thought he did a surprisingly good job for us until he got hurt. Jenner's done nothing lately.[/quote]
        he was ok, I think we need a upgrade there. and I think Jenners cosmetic surgery has goon well.

Comment

he has a nice game in dallas

but really he struggled for a lot of the year. he was obviously a rookie but blew a ton of coverages throughout a terrible 09 year and was pretty bad in zone coverage too, looked completely lost

i think vets like justin tyron or molden have a better chance of making the roster. johnson is kind of inexperienced

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="fourth&forever"]I thought he did a surprisingly good job for us until he got hurt. Jenner's done nothing lately.[/quote]
            he was ok, I think we need a upgrade there.* and I think Jenners cosmetic surgery has goon well.

[/quote]
            Johnson's nose looks great but Jenner's nose looks like Michael Jackson's

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]he has a nice game in dallas

but really he struggled for a lot of the year. he was obviously a rookie but blew a ton of coverages throughout a terrible 09 year and was pretty bad in zone coverage too, looked completely lost

i think vets like justin tyron or molden have a better chance of making the roster. johnson is kind of inexperienced[/quote]
              We do have some numbers at CB. More competition is a good thing for us Giants fans.

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]he has a nice game in dallas but really he struggled for a lot of the year. he was obviously a rookie but blew a ton of coverages throughout a terrible 09 year and was pretty bad in zone coverage too, looked completely lost i think vets like justin tyron or molden have a better chance of making the roster. johnson is kind of inexperienced[/quote]

Glad Tryon healed up nicely. Hopefully he has a hell of a season.

Comment

My 6 CBs are:

CWeb
                  Prince
                  TT
                  Tryon
                  Hosely
                  Coe/Johnson/Molden/Bing all fighting for 1 spot

Comment

Working...
                  X