Eli Donut drill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Donut drill

Dunkin' Donuts Enters Partnership with New York Giants Superstar Quarterback Eli Manning

LINK

"Dunkin' Donuts has been part of my daily routine for many years, so
    I'm really looking forward to working with the brand," said Manning.

This might explain his physique

Re: Eli Donut drill

Just what Eli needs ...another multi-million dollar contract.

::jealousy::
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]

Dunkin' Donuts Enters Partnership with New York Giants Superstar Quarterback Eli Manning

LINK

"Dunkin' Donuts has been part of my daily routine for many years, so
      I'm really looking forward to working with the brand," said Manning.

This might explain his physique

[/quote]

LMAO.

Comment

Yeah, I think if anyone on the Giants other than Eli admitted to eating Dunkin' Donuts every morning, the board blast them pretty bad.

Comment

[quote user="PrideofNY"]Yeah, I think if anyone on the Giants other than Eli admitted to eating Dunkin' Donuts every morning, the board blast them pretty bad.[/quote]Exhibit 1. Martellus Bennett. []
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="PrideofNY"]Yeah, I think if anyone on the Giants other than Eli admitted to eating Dunkin' Donuts every morning, the board blast them pretty bad.[/quote]Exhibit 1. Martellus Bennett. [][/quote]

im pretty sure he meant coffee but. lol

Comment

I think the problem is Eli likes his beer. my cousin is in good shape but has the same problem that leads to a bit of the belly look.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]I think the problem is Eli likes his beer. my cousin is in good shape but has the same problem that leads to a bit of the belly look.

[/quote]Since when is "liking beer" a problem? []
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Harooni"]I think the problem is Eli likes his beer. my cousin is in good shape but has the same problem that leads to a bit of the belly look.

[/quote]Since when is "liking beer" a problem? [][/quote]

Is that beer in his right hand and coffee in the other? lol

Comment

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Harooni"]I think the problem is Eli likes his beer. my cousin is in good shape but has the same problem that leads to a bit of the belly look.

[/quote]Since when is "liking beer" a problem? [][/quote]

Is that beer in his right hand and coffee in the other? lol[/quote]
                    it is another beer, lol

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Harooni"]I think the problem is Eli likes his beer. my cousin is in good shape but has the same problem that leads to a bit of the belly look.

[/quote]Since when is "liking beer" a problem? [][/quote] Is that beer in his right hand and coffee in the other? lol[/quote]
                      it is another beer, lol
                      [/quote]he poured the beer into the cup first and is finishing of the remainder left in the bottle...just a guess

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]I think the problem is Eli likes his beer. my cousin is in good shape but has the same problem that leads to a bit of the belly look.

[/quote]

here, he just looks like a fat guy in a pool

then you see him and real life, and its oh my god this guy is 6'5".

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Harooni"]I think the problem is Eli likes his beer. my cousin is in good shape but has the same problem that leads to a bit of the belly look.

[/quote]Since when is "liking beer" a problem? [][/quote] Is that beer in his right hand and coffee in the other? lol[/quote]
                          it is another beer,* lol
                          [/quote]he poured the beer into the cup first and is finishing of the remainder left in the bottle...just a guess [/quote]

When first looking at it...it looks like a coffee cup with a white sip lid. lol

Ya know like the ones they have at Dunkin Donuts ...but yeah, now that I look closer it's a beer.

Comment

[quote user="NYG 5"][quote user="Harooni"]I think the problem is Eli likes his beer. my cousin is in good shape but has the same problem that leads to a bit of the belly look.

[/quote]

here, he just looks like a fat guy in a pool

then you see him and real life, and its oh my god this guy is 6'5".
                            [/quote]

This is his fifth beer on this thread alone... he should seek counseling.

Comment

[quote user="byron"]he poured the beer into the cup first and is finishing of the remainder left in the bottle...just a guess [/quote]

exactly what happened. now by looking at his hands wrapped around the beer bottle you can tell Eli is bigger than he appears in pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X