X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep and Give

Hakeem Nicks , Jason Pierre Paul

Hypothetically, if you had to make a decision

Who would you keep, who would you give away?

FYI, P.S. Season needs to start now

Re: Keep and Give

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Hakeem Nicks , Jason Pierre Paul

FYI, P.S. Season needs to start now[/quote]
    if a gun was put to my head and i had to choose. id keep JPP... both are amazing talents. but with eli, we could get another wr and eli could make him productive, not necessarily on nicks level, but enough to win imo.

jpp is just a physical phenomenon who is already imho a top 5 defensive player and he is so raw that when he is a complete de with good technique and knowledge, he'll be truly unstoppable. and we could have 10 first overall picks the next 10 drafts and still not come across a talent like jpp...jr is a genius, jpp is prob the best player of that draft class imho

Comment

You gotta give up Nicks.

Nicks is top 5 at his position.

JPP is top 1 at his position.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

I'd keep JPP. He has best DE ever potential.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

JPP. Easier to find WR talent than elite DE talent.

There are very few guys who could replace JPP. Jared Allen is the only DE who is better than him.

On the other hand Fitzgerald, Johnsonx2, Wallace, Antonio Brown, Steve Smith, Greg Jennings and soon A.J Green are all similar or better caliber player to Nicks.

Comment

Keep JPP . . . harder to find a DE with his talent than it would be to find a WR with Nicks' talent . . .

Comment

JPP is just a natural beast

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Hakeem Nicks , Jason Pierre Paul

FYI, P.S. Season needs to start now[/quote]

Nicks is great.. But at the end of the day, JPP will be in the top 5 DE's ever. JPP is the keeper.

Comment

lets add a new topic to the debate.

keep/give between JPP and Eli...

now that is a tough one and im a HUGE eli homer. id still keep eli, but i wouldnt be happy about it...

Comment

Keep Eli Manning, he is the only player on the team we can not lose.

Comment

I love Hakeem the dream Nicks but you gotta go JPP. hes a guy that can anchor your defense for the next 10 years. and its easier to find WRs with talent than great DEs like JPP, esp with Eli throwing them the ball, he seriously makes everyone around him better.

with that said if i had to choose between JPP or Eli im absolutely going Eli. like i said he makes everyone around him better. plus hes a proven winner and a clutch player. he is just a champion in all aspects.

franchise player (Eli) > defensive anchor (JPP)

Comment

[quote user="buffyblue"]Keep Eli Manning, he is the only player on the team we can not lose.[/quote]

I would not want to lose our rising star JPP. But I have to agree with you.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]lets add a new topic to the debate.

keep/give between JPP and Eli...

now that is a tough one and im a HUGE eli homer. id still keep eli, but i wouldnt be happy about it...[/quote]

I wanted to do JPP v. Eli at first but I was afraid of some responses on this board... even if it was hypothetical.

But nonetheless, I'd say Eli.

Sure, it's hard to replace JPP, but we're also giving away our franchise QB

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]
                            im a HUGE eli homer. [/quote]
                            haha i havent been on here in a long time but back in the day in like 06 it was hugeeee rarity to see a comment like this. you used to get destroyeddd on this MB if someone made a comment like this.

soooo glad that had changed and were 2x super bowl champs since

Comment

[quote user="steve12smith"][quote user="giantsfan420"]
                              im a HUGE eli homer. [/quote]
                              haha i havent been on here in a long time but back in the day in like 06 it was hugeeee rarity to see a comment like this. you used to get destroyeddd on this MB if someone made a comment like this.

soooo glad that had changed and were 2x super bowl champs since [/quote]

oh i know. i was reemed bc i been on the eli bandwagon day 1. although im a homer, im also objective. bc i was able to foresee elis development, the typical "realists" (anything but) then turned me being correct into being a blind homer and that "they" were really right all along. lmfao.

and now that elis dominating, we arent allowed to discuss it according to those same posters who would rip eli, and his supporters apart...

Comment

Working...
                              X