Tiki and coughlin High and tight copied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiki and coughlin High and tight copied

I would like wilson to be taught the same tech.

LINK

Re: Tiki and coughlin High and tight copied

no fumbles are good, but i'd be happy if he just had tiki's ability to tightly grasp incoming balls. the receiving threat out of the backfield has been missed for years.

Comment

[quote user="NYG 5"]no fumbles are good, but i'd be happy if he just had tiki's ability to tightly grasp incoming balls. the receiving threat out of the backfield has been missed for years.
      [/quote]

lol, did you do that on purpose?

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="NYG 5"]no fumbles are good, but i'd be happy if he just had tiki's ability to tightly grasp incoming balls. the receiving threat out of the backfield has been missed for years.
        [/quote]

lol, did you do that on purpose?
        [/quote]

lol bazinga!

Comment

[quote user="NYG 5"]no fumbles are good, but i'd be happy if he just had tiki's ability to tightly grasp incoming balls. the receiving threat out of the backfield has been missed for years.
          [/quote]True.. I always said they should of used AB more on that. When they have gone to him on those screens they have had some huge gains. Also I've seen where AB is wide open for the dump down that would pick up 10-15 yards easy and move the chains but they instead go for a longer lower % pass that falls incomplete
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Here's hoping with Wilson, Scott and even Henry they can get back to doing that more often
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

fans don't seen to realize how incredible 5,000 yards rec from a Tail back is.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]fans don't seen to realize how incredible 5,000 yards rec from a Tail back is.
                [/quote]

eh...

it really depends on the offense.

if Tiki played for Martz for 10 years and only had 5k, then it would be mediocre numbers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Bradshaw and Jernigan should use this method too. You can see Bradshaw getting looser and looser with the ball when he hasn't fumbled for a while. He needs to continually focus on protecting possession and less on fighting for an extra yard.
                  Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="Harooni"]fans don't seen to realize how incredible 5,000 yards rec from a Tail back is.
                    [/quote]

eh...

if Tiki played for Martz for 10 years and only had 5k, then it would be mediocre numbers

[/quote]

But he didn't.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

If Tiki had a do-over I wonder if he would have played football a few more years.

Comment

[quote user="ashleymarie"]If Tiki had a do-over I wonder if he would have played football a few more years.[/quote]

i think its safe to say he would have since he tried to come back last year

especially since he wouldn't of ended up banging some interns and having his now ex wife take him to the house

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

eh...

[/quote]

But he didn't.

[/quote]

Tiki was a ******, but he was a really good football player. Took us on his back for a number of years. I just think that the over hype of what kind of receiver he was has more to do with the style of the offense and the QB situation

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

eh...

[/quote]

But he didn't.

[/quote]

Tiki was a ******, but he was a really good football player. Took us on his back for a number of years. I just think that the over hype of what kind of receiver he was has more to do with the style of the offense and the QB situation

[/quote]

We threw to Tiki because he was a great pass catcher and runner after the catch. If we continued to do the same thing after he retired, you would have a leg to stand on. But as usual, nothing but a couple of stumps.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[/quote]

+1

This is something our offense has been lacking over the years.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X