Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had a choice of 4 players(2 offense-2 Defence), which current Giants would you have retire a in Blue.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had a choice of 4 players(2 offense-2 Defence), which current Giants would you have retire a in Blue.

Excluding Eli and Tuck because they are too easy of a choice.

O-Snee and Nicks (It was hard for me not to say Boothe. He has done so much for us.)

D-Rolle and JPP
    Emperor Tom

Re: If you had a choice of 4 players(2 offense-2 Defence), which current Giants would you have retire a in Blue.

Rolle? [:|]

Nicks, Cruz, Snee
    Osi, Webster, JPP
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Re: If you had a choice of 4 players(2 offense-2 Defence), which current Giants would you have retire a in Blue.

Nicks cruz
      osi jpp

Comment

Offense: Snee, Cruz

Defense: Osi, Webster

Comment

Snee/Bradshaw, JPP/Webster

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Rolle? [:|]

Nicks, Cruz, Snee
            Osi, Webster, JPP
            [/quote]

Lmao!! Yea, dude Rolle. I have been a fan of his, and reconize the sacrifice that he has made for this team. From paycut, to playing out of position, giving up his body to play inside with the big boys, and changing his vocal ways to fit the Giants way.
            Emperor Tom

Comment

Cruz and Nicks on offense
              Webster and JPP on defense.

Comment

Nicks Wilson
                JPP KP

Comment

Cruz, Weatherford
                  JPP, Osi

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Rolle? [:|]

Nicks, Cruz, Snee
                    Osi, Webster, JPP
                    [/quote]

Lmao!! Yea, dude Rolle. I have been a fan of his, and reconize the sacrifice that he has made for this team. From paycut, to playing out of position, giving up his body to play inside with the big boys, and changing his vocal ways to fit the Giants way.[/quote]
                    Rolle has never taken a paycut.

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Rolle? [:|]

Nicks, Cruz, Snee
                      Osi, Webster, JPP
                      [/quote]

Lmao!! Yea, dude Rolle. I have been a fan of his, and reconize the sacrifice that he has made for this team. From paycut, to playing out of position, giving up his body to play inside with the big boys, and changing his vocal ways to fit the Giants way.[/quote]
                      [/quote]Okay okay, restructured. He will mostly never see the money tho.
                      Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Rolle? [:|]

Nicks, Cruz, Snee
                        Osi, Webster, JPP
                        [/quote]

[/quote]Okay okay, restructured. He will mostly never see the money tho.[/quote]No. When he restructured all the money he shifted got changed into a guaranteed "signing" bonus. It made it impossible for him not to see it.

Comment

O- Nicks and Snee

D- JPP and C-Web

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][]Okay okay, restructured. He will mostly never see the money tho.[/quote]

the opposite. He restructured meaning he got more money up front.

Comment

If we are eliminating Eli and Tuck - then I would say

JPP - who will in my opinion be the most dominant defensive player in the game for the next 5 years (last year in his second year he may have had a better year then osi tuck or even the great strey has ever had - i know im gonna get sh*t for this but a defensive end who has over 86 tackles is unheard of - and never been done by any of those men - not even close. Not to mention 16.5 sacks over 10 passes tipped and a fg block to win a game - remarkable in his second year)

Nicks - will surpass amani as greatest receiver in giant history.

Wilson - It's far to early to tell but i think he is gonna be special.

diehl - I think snee will fit this category even better - but diehl gave everything he has to this team - multiple positions and almost never missed a game. Not the most talented tackle but a dependable player for sure - he may move on in his career but he will sign a one day deal and retire as a giant as will Webster snee osi deossie .

Be great to see herzlich flourish here and finish.

Comment

Working...
                              X