Im calling it, its beckums year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im calling it, its beckums year

Beckum stepped up a bit in the play offs. He had 4 catches in SF I think he can step up and I think he has a better chance then Bennet.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Re: Im calling it, its beckums year

with all due respect... ehhhh

Comment

not to mention he tore his acl in the superbowl, not sure if he contributes much this year man.

Comment

[quote user="King Sully"]ehhhh[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="appodictic"]Beckum stepped up a bit in the play offs. He had 4 catches in SF I think he can step up and I think he has a better chance then Bennet.
          [/quote]
          Oh please. If they actually, finally, and intelligently just switched him to WR, then maybe...maybe...he'd actually be more valuable. He is just NOT a TE.

Comment

I read on the star-ledger beckum actually played in the 220s in college and just added some last minute water weight for the combine to get in a solid 240 (apparently also urinated for 15 minutes or something)

I was stunned reading that. You have to seriously manipulate the way you would traditionally use him to accommodate for his issues

I think his blocking is underrated, in some ways. Ive seen him make some nice knockdowns on some plays as a move blocker. Ok, maybe once... but I think he has some talent. Hes shown some flashes

Comment

So you think that he is going to have a break-through season after an ACL surgery???

Hmmmmm

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

So you think that he is going to have a break-through season after an ACL surgery???

Hmmmmm

[/quote]

crazier things have happened. Like Hoss leading us to the Super Bowl.

Comment

I think it is his year to be cut.

We wont keep 4 TEs.
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]I read on the star-ledger beckum actually played in the 220s in college and just added some last minute water weight for the combine to get in a solid 240 (apparently also urinated for 15 minutes or something)

I was stunned reading that. You have to seriously manipulate the way you would traditionally use him to accommodate for his issues

I think his blocking is underrated, in some ways. Ive seen him make some nice knockdowns on some plays as a move blocker. Ok, maybe once... but I think he has some talent. Hes shown some flashes[/quote]

funny...

I think he starts the year on PUP and then they will make a decision. If there is a real need to bring him back they will otherwise they will put him on the disabled list and let him get back to full health....

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"]I think it is his year to be cut.

We wont keep 4 TEs.[/quote]

I think he'll go on IR. Maybe we'll even waive him just to be 100% sure that Belicheck isn't being an overall ******bag. If he does bite again, we can just draft one next season...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

He is an H-back...but doesn't Bear have that spot locked up

Comment

Add sintim & Barden while your at it...

Comment

Doubt it........................

Comment

More like Martellus Bennett's year to break out not being in Witten's shadow anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X