Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(for g dubya) Who starts if wilkinson is injured?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (for g dubya) Who starts if wilkinson is injured?

[quote user="g dubya"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="FBomb"]

LINK????

[/quote]

He is listed as having a knee injury, and didnt practice during mini camp. So, theoretically it could be something that takes awhile to heal.
    [/quote]

It was a joke. I was taking a shot at dippy dubya.

[/quote]It was an injury that happen last year that never properly healed and sugery might be required which could jepordize the entire season. Haven't I BEEN SAYING THAT all along. who's dippy dubya, FBrain ?[/quote]

Wow............nothing gets by you does it, genius?

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="g dubya"]It was an injury that happen last year that never properly healed and sugery might be required which could jepordize the entire season. Haven't I BEEN SAYING THAT all along. who's dippy dubya, FBrain ?[/quote]

and this is where you get yourself into trouble.

Prove it, show us a link, some source that says the injury is a major one and may require surgery.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="g dubya"]It was an injury that happen last year that never properly healed and sugery might be required which could jepordize the entire season. Haven't I BEEN SAYING THAT all along. who's dippy dubya, FBrain ?[/quote]

Prove it, show us a link, some source that says the injury is a major one and may require surgery.

[/quote]

Oh you and your links!!!! There's no link to the voices in his head!! Why can't you understand that???!!!

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="g dubya"]It was an injury that happen last year that never properly healed and sugery might be required which could jepordize the entire season. Haven't I BEEN SAYING THAT all along. who's dippy dubya, FBrain ?[/quote]

[/quote] you just don't let up do you?

Comment

[quote user="g dubya"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="g dubya"]It was an injury that happen last year that never properly healed and sugery might be required which could jepordize the entire season. Haven't I BEEN SAYING THAT all along. who's dippy dubya, FBrain ?[/quote]

[/quote] you just don't let up do you?[/quote]

Well, so far you haven't heeded anyones advice, so the lesson continues.

I agree, however, that asking you to comprehend any rational posts is a waste of time. I'd rather just make fun of your idiocy.

Comment

[quote user="g dubya"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="g dubya"]It was an injury that happen last year that never properly healed and sugery might be required which could jepordize the entire season. Haven't I BEEN SAYING THAT all along. who's dippy dubya, FBrain ?[/quote]

[/quote] you just don't let up do you?[/quote]

oops...........double post.[:$]

Comment

It would be Danny Clark.

Comment

[quote user="g dubya"]you just don't let up do you?[/quote]

Its not an overly complicated question.

Where did you learn of wilkinsons injury?

Comment

[quote user="g dubya"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="FBomb"]

LINK????

[]

[/quote]

Haha now, now, just answer question, so this thing can finally be resolved.

[/quote] DON'T NEED for you to speak for me. I DIDN'T SAY IF[/quote]

Hey, does your mother know you are on her computer?
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Drop it, fellas.Thats enough already

Comment

Working...
                      X