Getting married Sunday - invited Eli to the wedding... lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting married Sunday - invited Eli to the wedding... lol

I can promise you this: if he shows up, you'll know about it. Figured it was worth a shot, right? lol

Re: Getting married Sunday - invited Eli to the wedding... lol

[quote user="SehornIsGod"]I can promise you this: if he shows up, you'll know about it. Figured it was worth a shot, right? lol[/quote]
    lol

I'm getting married the following Saturday. I've had a couple last minute cancellations, maybe I'll send him and Abby an invite, too!

haha

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="SehornIsGod"]I can promise you this: if he shows up, you'll know about it. Figured it was worth a shot, right? lol[/quote]
      lol

I'm getting married the following Saturday. I've had a couple last minute cancellations, maybe I'll send him and Abby an invite, too!

haha
      [/quote]

Worth a shot. Invited Sehorn and Angie, for the record... just on principle.

Comment

[quote user="SehornIsGod"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="SehornIsGod"]I can promise you this: if he shows up, you'll know about it. Figured it was worth a shot, right? lol[/quote]
        lol

haha
        [/quote]

Worth a shot. Invited Sehorn and Angie, for the record... just on principle.[/quote]
        Haha. No doubt.

And congrats on the pending nuptials.

Comment

he'll show up wearing a brown corduroy jacket and barefoot

Comment

How can you invite Abby? instant divorce with your wife LOL

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]How can you invite Abby? instant divorce with your wife LOL[/quote]
              What happens in the walk-in cooler, stays in the walk-in cooler.

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]How can you invite Abby? instant divorce with your wife LOL[/quote]

[/quote]

Can't get up?

Lol

Comment

[quote user="SehornIsGod"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="SehornIsGod"]I can promise you this: if he shows up, you'll know about it. Figured it was worth a shot, right? lol[/quote]
                  lol

haha
                  [/quote] Worth a shot. Invited Sehorn and Angie, for the record... just on principle.[/quote]

As long as you didn't invite Brandon Stokely . . . . that could be awkward . . . .

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]How can you invite Abby? instant divorce with your wife LOL[/quote]

[/quote]

Can't get up?

Lol [/quote]
                    You are among the uninitiated, I see.

lmao

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]How can you invite Abby? instant divorce with your wife LOL[/quote]

[/quote]

Can't get up?

Lol [/quote]
                      You are among the uninitiated, I see.

lmao
                      [/quote]

Naw, I got a girlflriend

Comment

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told my cowboys fans friends when they signed TO....

....."DON'T DO IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratz

Comment

Congrats are in order.

Comment

Congratulations on your wedding.

Comment

congrats mate! I'm drinking a brew for you now.

Comment

Working...
                              X