Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The Giants Make A Pick In This Years's Supplemental Draft...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will The Giants Make A Pick In This Years's Supplemental Draft...

And i so then who do they go after?

The Sup. Draft is on July 12. I know they haven't done anything in this draft in years. But I'm curious to know who is available and if Reese will pull a rabbit out of his hat and pick a player that can contribute to the team.

What do you guys think?

Re: Will The Giants Make A Pick In This Years's Supplemental Draft...

Dave Brown!

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Dave Brown!

[/quote]

Who is he and what pos. does he play?

Comment

WHat about Josh Gordon of Utah. 6'4", 225 lbs. WR who runs the 40 in 4.4. He might be a guy worth going for.

Comment

[quote user="Cool Papa B."][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Dave Brown!

[/quote]

Who is he and what pos. does he play?[/quote]
          Not sure if serious.

Comment

[quote user="Cool Papa B."]WHat about Josh Gordon of Utah. 6'4", 225 lbs. WR who runs the 40 in 4.4. He might be a guy worth going for.[/quote]
            Why is he in the supplemental draft?

Comment

Dave Brown!

[/quote]

Who is he and what pos. does he play?[/quote]

Ahh...sux to be old doesnt it.
              sigpic
              BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dave Brown!

[/quote]

Who is he and what pos. does he play?[/quote]You haven't been following the Giants very long have you?

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Dave Brown!

[/quote]

Ugh

That's exactly what name pops into my head as soon as I hear the words "supplemental draft"

Comment

[quote user="nygpolishpunk"][quote user="Cool Papa B."][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Dave Brown!

[/quote]

Who is he and what pos. does he play?[/quote]You haven't been following the Giants very long have you?
                    [/quote]

In all fairness...that Dave Brown pick was almost 20 years ago now.
                    sigpic
                    BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There is really only one guy worth picking. A HB who isn't worth more than a 7th round pick, and the giants already have good competition at that position.

So no, i do not see them using a draft pick for anyone in the supp draft

Comment

[quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="nygpolishpunk"][quote user="Cool Papa B."][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Dave Brown!

[/quote]

[/quote]

In all fairness...that Dave Brown pick was almost 20 years ago now.[/quote]

Im 25 and still know who Dave Brown is

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="Cool Papa B."]WHat about Josh Gordon of Utah. 6'4", 225 lbs. WR who runs the 40 in 4.4. He might be a guy worth going for.[/quote]
                          Why is he in the supplemental draft?
                          [/quote]

He had off the field character issues at baylor and was dismissed fromthe team. he then transfered to utah and i dont beleive he was eligible to play bc of nvaa transfer rules. so but if he would have been at baylor with RGIII he would have been a first round pick and you would never have heard of Kendal wright. im talking a top ten talent

Comment

OHHHHH....

That David Brown.

Comment

FYI I thought the guy was talking about someone else not the worst QB in Giants history.

Comment

Working...
                              X