Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC EAST: WHY THEY WILL, AND WHY THEY WON'T

NFC EAST: WHY THEY WILL, AND WHY THEY WON'T

Excerpt: "SportsCenter has been running prime-time specials previewing the 2012 season for
    each NFL division. Tonight at 7 pm on ESPN, they will do their one-hour show on
    the NFC East. To help you gear up, we take a look at each of the four teams and
    the reasons why you should like their chances to finish on top... and why you
    shouldn't.

New
    York Giants

Why they'll win the East: Quarterback Eli
    Manning
    has established himself as one of the best in the league, and the
    most clutch. Armed with two great wide receivers in Hakeem
    Nicks
    and Victor Cruz, Manning makes the Giants a threat to win any game
    that's close in the fourth quarter. They have a dominant pass rush that makes
    life miserable for opposing quarterbacks, even the very best ones. It's a
    passing league, and the Giants pass the ball and disrupt the opponent's passing
    game as well as anyone.

Why they won't: The Giants'
    up-and-down 2011 regular season had a lot to do with inconsistency on the
    offensive line and an inability to control the game with the run. Neither the
    line nor the run game appears to have been improved over last year, and that
    could lead to inconsistency again, in spite of the outstanding talent they have
    at other key positions. Also, it's not their turn. This division has had three
    different winners over the last three years, and no one has repeated as NFC East
    champ since the Eagles won the division four years in a row from 2001-04. Every
    team in the division has improved, so the task of repeating is not an easy one." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: NFC EAST: WHY THEY WILL, AND WHY THEY WON'T

Beautifully written and good information.

Pretty much says everything I agree with.

Comment

I agree with liking the article, but if this was "beautifully written" then we are setting the bar much too low.

Comment

In spite of my previous pissy post, thanks as always RF.

Comment

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]In spite of my previous pissy post, thanks as always RF.[/quote]

I don't write them, I just share them []
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]I agree with liking the article, but if this was "beautifully written" then we are setting the bar much too low.[/quote]

"beautifully written" = "great information"

Is what I meant, but yeah the style and **** really isn't greatly written lol

Comment

Working...
            X