Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the first Giants fan to crack this season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who will be the first Giants fan to crack this season?

Deez

Comment

RoanokeFan as usual....

/sarcasm
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

all of them but myself , Tuckyou, Fbomb, Roanokefan, and 2 or 3 others will crack. Read the Superbowl play by play thread and you'll see what I mean. Everyone else is flipping a deuce whilest we 5 were like "it's only halftime..." As usual, Gumby and Buddy333 or something will go first. Harooni I can never tell.

Comment

[quote user="VegasGmen"]Giggles![/quote]

I miss that son of a b****.. he was sooo f***ing funny

Comment

[quote user="bigjeep"]OK, since the SB win, our board has virtually been a love fest. One big happy family. But, if we get off to a slow start or no start at all, who will be the first fan here to crack and start trashing Eli and the team. We all know how frustrating losing is and its understandable we can lose our tempers on this board. So who will be the first to crack and how many games will it take? Yes, I expect the "you's" naturally.[/quote]

Just scroll back to last season....the same dudes will be the first to flip their cheese.

Comment

Hey, I know the Giants won the Superbowl and was really good in the playoffs but Giants were 9 and 7 and could have been 8 and 8 or even 7 and 9 so this thread shouldn't have been made anyways cause the posters who did crack had a reason to.

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"]Hey, I know the Giants won the Superbowl and was really good in the playoffs but Giants were 9 and 7 and could have been 8 and 8 or even 7 and 9 so this thread shouldn't have been made anyways cause the posters who did crack had a reason to.[/quote]

They could have easily been 12-4 as well. They could have won the Seahawks game, the 49ers game, and the Packers game. They also could have won the Eagle game making them 13-3... but they weren't were they? They were 9-7. You could have died today... but you didn't.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="VegasGmen"]Giggles![/quote]

I miss that son of a b****.. he was sooo f***ing funny
                  [/quote]

<Giggles Voice>

"I was only trying to help."

Funniest thing though is when he took the screen name "Mod G" and wrote on his Giggles account: "You better watch it. The Mods have my back."

Best poster ever.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Diamondring"]Hey, I know the Giants won the Superbowl and was really good in the playoffs but Giants were 9 and 7 and could have been 8 and 8 or even 7 and 9 so this thread shouldn't have been made anyways cause the posters who did crack had a reason to.[/quote]

They could have easily been 12-4 as well.* They could have won the Seahawks game, the 49ers game, and the Packers game.* They also could have won the Eagle game making them 13-3... but they weren't were they?* They were 9-7.* You could have died today... but you didn't.*
                    [/quote]Well today is still here so there is a chance I could still die and you to so why even go there? Yet if the Giants could have easily been 12 and 4, then you might as well say they could easily be 4 and 12 as well.

Comment

Amani Toomer

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Diamondring"]Hey, I know the Giants won the Superbowl and was really good in the playoffs but Giants were 9 and 7 and could have been 8 and 8 or even 7 and 9 so this thread shouldn't have been made anyways cause the posters who did crack had a reason to.[/quote]

They could have easily been 12-4 as well. They could have won the Seahawks game, the 49ers game, and the Packers game. They also could have won the Eagle game making them 13-3... but they weren't were they? They were 9-7. You could have died today... but you didn't.
                        [/quote]Well today is still here so there is a chance I could still die and you to so why even go there? Yet if the Giants could have easily been 12 and 4, then you might as well say they could easily be 4 and 12 as well.[/quote]

They could have gone 0-16... or 16-0. Your argument is stupid. They went 9-7. Your mother could have aborted you.. but she didnt... We can play this could have should have game all day long.

Comment

Where's gigs?

On another note, that Giants lawn gnome better be encased deep in concrete right now.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Diamondring"]Hey, I know the Giants won the Superbowl and was really good in the playoffs but Giants were 9 and 7 and could have been 8 and 8 or even 7 and 9 so this thread shouldn't have been made anyways cause the posters who did crack had a reason to.[/quote]

They could have easily been 12-4 as well.* They could have won the Seahawks game, the 49ers game, and the Packers game.* They also could have won the Eagle game making them 13-3... but they weren't were they?* They were 9-7.* You could have died today... but you didn't.*
                            [/quote]Well today is still here so there is a chance I could still die and you to so why even go there? Yet if the Giants could have easily been 12 and 4, then you might as well say they could easily be 4 and 12 as well.[/quote]

They could have gone 0-16...* or 16-0.* Your argument is stupid.* They went 9-7.* Your mother could have aborted you.. but she didnt...* We can play this could have should have game all day long.
                            [/quote]Hey, how about using your head. You said my mother could have aborted me right? Well why even say that in the first place since the same thing applies to you? Both of our mothers could have aborted so why even say my mother could have aborted me?

Now I think that you are the one who started this. I said nothing about people could have died, you came at me with it and I have said the same thing wich should be obvious right? Now you are offended and talk about my mother could have aborted me like there is no way the same thing could apply to you. Well if my mother could have aborted me then the same thing applies to you right? Lets stop the arguement cause it will not make any sense and it will go nowhere.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Diamondring"]Hey, I know the Giants won the Superbowl and was really good in the playoffs but Giants were 9 and 7 and could have been 8 and 8 or even 7 and 9 so this thread shouldn't have been made anyways cause the posters who did crack had a reason to.[/quote]

They could have gone 0-16...* or 16-0.* Your argument is stupid.* They went 9-7.* Your mother could have aborted you.. but she didnt...* We can play this could have should have game all day long.
                              [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]Lol. What did I say that was so bad?[/quote]
                                nothing yet. give yourself a chance. season hasn't even started.

Comment

Working...
                                X