Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When can I dig my gnome up (if ever)?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can I dig my gnome up (if ever)?!?!?!?!

Poor little guy has beenburied upside down in the dirt since the first Dallasgame last year......

Re: When can I dig my gnome up (if ever)?!?!?!?!

Never, let it rest in peace where it belongs. Sorry Gnomey, but you are the best

Comment

I'm not superstitious at all, but if I were, I'd wait until we are eliminated from post-season play. Until then, the Gnome serves as a guardian for our post-season hopes and dreams.

Comment

Gnomes belong underground. Just leave him there.
        Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

He's serving a noble purpose right where he is.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

If you bring the gnome up now, it may never forgive you. It knows what it must do.

Comment

I'd bring up him up. I hear gnomes have limited amounts of magic to work. Give him some rest and only use him when we really need it! Like come playoff time!

Just make sure to give him truffles or whatever the hell gnomes eat. I'm in a really strange mood.

Comment

Change nothing, water liberally, fertilize occaisionally. Revere the gnome!
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]

I'd bring up him up. I hear gnomes have limited amounts of magic to work. Give him some rest and only use him when we really need it! Like come playoff time!

Just make sure to give him truffles or whatever the hell gnomes eat. I'm in a really strange mood.

[/quote]
                  hmm....I was going to say change nothing, but this brings up a good point

Comment

That Gnome needs to stay in his final resting place. I suggest buying a new Gnome for the next season. Treat him well, very well, and when playoff time comes, bury that guy deep. Right next to his legendary cousin who won the superbowl. If he is as successful as his cousin, he too can rest peacefully in his home in the ground.

Comment

I love it! Make him a skylight.
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Gnome is where the heart is.

Comment

I am ground zero, the first Giants fan to bury his gnome.

I am. I really am.

Of course, it was my wife who gave me the idea after I cussed the little fellow out when he didn't work his magic right out of the box (we lost a game).

The legions here who followed my lead were fantastic. You guys really outdid yourselves and had me in stitches and beaming with pride when this semi-odd movement took root. (By the way, your pix and posts were hilarious). They still bring a huge grin to my face.

But you can't argue with success. We won a Super Bowl with the little rascas buried upside down in our yards.

Mine, too, is still there. Plus, I've planted a Giants flag on a pole right next to him to add to the shrine's power.

I will personally be forever indebted to my gnome for making last season one to remember forever.

He shall remain buried feet pointed to heaven until I feel his magic is waning.

Maybe it could only last for one magical season. Maybe he has an expiration date. Maybe some other strange tradition will take hold and help us win this season.

But one thing is for sure...last year, the gnome certainly brought it home!

Thanks, my fine, bearded and very dirty friend!

Comment

that lucky gnome should never rome alone

your only excuse would be if an 8+ chick went "ewwww what is that" even after a complete explanation

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]

I'd bring up him up.* I hear gnomes have limited amounts of magic to work.* Give him some rest and only use him when we really need it!** Like come playoff time!

Just make sure to give him truffles or whatever the hell gnomes eat.** I'm in a really strange mood.

[/quote]I would have to agree cause I don't know anything about them. Yet are they like batteries and can they last for many years?

Comment

Working...
                              X