We lost a great Giants fan today............Cancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We lost a great Giants fan today............Cancer

I just received word that my friend Baron Duncan passed away this morning. He was one of my oldest friends and I loved him very much!! The last years of his life have been some of the toughest I have ever witnessed and his humor and strength through out has been an inspiring influence on myself and those closest to him. Some of my fondest memories of my youth include Baron and I will always remember him and smile. I love you Baron....rest in peace my friend.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Re: We lost a great Giants fan today............Cancer

So sorry to hear about your friend. My condolences to you and his family.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Thoughts and prayers.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Prayers and peace for the family

Comment

Sincere condolences
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

My sympathies on the loss of your friend....I had a similar experience recently, and it's very difficult.

Comment

My sincerest condolences fbomb. Losing a good friend is a very tough thing indeed. All you can do is preserve his memory and share it, and you're doing a great job so far []

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]My sincerest condolences fbomb. Losing a good friend is a very tough thing indeed. All you can do is preserve his memory and share it, and you're doing a great job so far [][/quote]

Yes, and its sad to lose close lifelong friends!
                  Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]I just received word that my friend Baron Duncan passed away this morning. He was one of my oldest friends and I loved him very much!! The last years of his life have been some of the toughest I have ever witnessed and his humor and strength through out has been an inspiring influence on myself and those closest to him. Some of my fondest memories of my youth include Baron and I will always remember him and smile. I love you Baron....rest in peace my friend.[/quote] Sorry for your loss f-bomb...the cancer isa rude mf...sorry man

Comment

He and his loved ones and friends will be in our thoughts and prayers.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Rest In Piece Baron, my condolences.

Comment

I lost my best friend 2 years ago...I know what you are going through...my thoughts are with you
                          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

My thoughts are with you and his family in this time of sadness. Remember the good times. I'm sure you can recall a lot. He now has the best seat in the house. I'm positive he's hanging with "The Duke" and they are talking football. The next time the Giants do some miracle play or game, think of him because I bet he's had a hand in it.

Keep a positive attitude and remember all that was good about him.

Scoops

Comment

Sorry you lost such a good buddy.

He now has the best seat in the house for every game.

Comment

Working...
                              X