Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JPP YOU ARE THE MAN, JUST THE MAN, TOO SICK, UNREAL #90 = MONSTER!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP YOU ARE THE MAN, JUST THE MAN, TOO SICK, UNREAL #90 = MONSTER!!!

Title says it all

Re: JPP YOU ARE THE MAN, JUST THE MAN, TOO SICK, UNREAL #90 = MONSTER!!!

Incredible and another mild coronary LOL.

Comment

I think JPP has earned a Chuck Norris meme at this point.

Comment

He is the man!!!

ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

JPP hes it amazing what a great drive by ELI'
          Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

no f ing doubt about it. just saved our season!!!!!

Comment

Man I hope he stays healthy.
              carlton51

Comment

I am speechless...
                Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

JPPJPPJPPJPPJPPJPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Am I the only 1 that thought the Giants should consider kneeling the ball on 2nd down with 55 seconds left .

Could of ran it down to 20 seconds then ran a play.I would rather lose with the O on the field then ever letting that D play

Comment

I have the biggest man-crush on JPP. I totally love this guy. He is part of the natural progression. Huff- Van Pelt- Carson- Taylor- Strahan- Pierre-Paul.

Comment

His long arms and relentless motor just makes it unfair for any offensive tackle.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

When even Collinsworth points out he better be in the probowl.. deyyuum

Comment

Defensive player of the week!

Comment

Working...
                            X