Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was a fun ride here boys and girls. See you on the flip side of the new forums.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a fun ride here boys and girls. See you on the flip side of the new forums.

Figured I would make one last post on these forums.

Feel free to be nostalgic for the next 12 hours.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: It was a fun ride here boys and girls. See you on the flip side of the new forums.

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Figured I would make one last post on these forums.

Feel free to be nostalgic for the next 12 hours.[/quote]

J/K I have enjoyed my small time on these current boards . Can't wait to see nothing changed at all lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Re: It was a fun ride here boys and girls. See you on the flip side of the new forums.

What new forums? It's a late April fools joke man.

Come on now...

See you man!

Comment

I'm already posting over there.....they've done a sweet job. Graphics look awesome.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]I'm already posting over there.....they've done a sweet job. Graphics look awesome.[/quote]

Seriously? lol

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]I'm already posting over there.....they've done a sweet job. Graphics look awesome.[/quote] posting over where? or is this just a joke.

Comment

I remember the last time they changed the site, lost my account and had to start a new. Oh well, so much for Captain Chaos!!

Comment

[quote user="Captain Chaos"]I remember the last time they changed the site, lost my account and had to start a new. Oh well, so much for Captain Chaos!![/quote]You need to get it back dude
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Here's posting at you, kid....

Comment

Working...
                  X