My first NIKE jersey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I sure hope he doesn't change his jersey number like most rookies do!. (wink wink)
    How rude lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Do you like it compared to the Reboks? I have 40k in rewards points on my credit card to spend and the Nike Jerseys are only 11k. I have a Cruz and JPP superbowl Reboks and a blue Nicks and Manning. Trying to decide if its worth getting a Nike.

Comment

Originally posted by davepc View Post
        Do you like it compared to the Reboks? I have 40k in rewards points on my credit card to spend and the Nike Jerseys are only 11k. I have a Cruz and JPP superbowl Reboks and a blue Nicks and Manning. Trying to decide if its worth getting a Nike.
        I like them better than Reebok.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

looking good

Comment

I'll be giving this a go on Thursday, wish me luck - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GyWTZXkzrM

Comment

i spend some small few day vacations in va beach and run into alot of V-tech fans ...the storys i been hearing this guy wilson is a athletic freak... heard story about him chasing a rabbit in the stadium and no one could come close and he did.... tons of storys about him ...hope he works out tho i still misss BJ he was my fav.....

Comment

Size

I also bought one.A white Wilson jersey but I got the 2XL and it fit like a 3XL.Did yours run big.
                "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Comment

I also bought one in white.The sizes seem to be big.I got a 2XL and it fits like a 3XL.Was yours true to fit size?

Comment

To steal a quote from an Indiana Jones move, "you have chosen wisely!"
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by derekunion28 View Post
                      i spend some small few day vacations in va beach and run into alot of V-tech fans ...the storys i been hearing this guy wilson is a athletic freak... heard story about him chasing a rabbit in the stadium and no one could come close and he did.... tons of storys about him ...hope he works out tho i still misss BJ he was my fav.....
                      They do run big, which I like. No matter how cold it gets it will always be the "outer garment."

Comment

Would u say the run 1 size larger?

Comment

Is that authentic Roanoke? If so, is it a tight fit, like a game issued?
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Is that authentic Roanoke? If so, is it a tight fit, like a game issued?
                            I'm assured it's authentic, but if anyone finds out different;y, PLEASE don't tell me

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              How rude lol
                              LOL. Just busting ya buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                                I'm assured it's authentic, but if anyone finds out different;y, PLEASE don't tell me
                                You go to NFLshop, or Giants Pro Shop for it?
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X