• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Here we go...maybe lol

I wish you health to wear it RF.

Comment

Originally posted by davepc View Post
      I have a Cruz and JPP superbowl Reboks and a blue Nicks and Manning. Trying to decide if its worth getting a Nike.
      The XLVI jerseys were manufactured by Pro Line, not Reebok.

Comment

I got my first NIKE jersey today. Blue # 34 in honor of former Hokie David Wilson. I hope he is this year's Victor Cruz.
        Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I heard he's still holding out for #22 if it's available at the end of camp.

The Jersey looks sick though...hope he keeps the number.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Sweet RF ! That J ROCKS !
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Here we go...maybe lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOILKHmZBwc
            Last edited by davepc; 08-08-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get a authentic JPP jersey for a decent price?

Comment

Originally posted by NyGiantsfan75 View Post
                Anyone know where I can get a authentic JPP jersey for a decent price?
                That's what I am looking. Haven't read good reviews about the Elite version and am having trouble finding the limited jersey

Comment

I found a limited Cruz up in CT (Meridan Mall) this past weekend for $143 after tax. The guy said they're hard as ish to find though so good luck.

Comment

The Reebok outlet stores are still selling Reebok authentics. Old stock that other places can't carry anymore. Inventory might be hit or miss but I was in one in south jersey today that had a ton of Jets and Eagles for only $35. They also has some Rolles and the alternate red Nicks. I plan on hitting a few more on the area to see if I can find more Giants ones. Might be an option if you don't need a Nike and want to save some money.

Comment

The limited jerseys should be hitting nfl shop soon. Id say within the next two weeks. You can see new teams being added every few days.

Comment

i bought an elite webster jersey from toonjersey.com will post pics when it arrives

Comment

I have another source
                          Yeah. That looks just like the cheap Reebok knockoffs I got from China two years ago. Just with a check mark on the sleeve now.

Comment

Originally posted by nygmen90 View Post
                            i bought an elite webster jersey from toonjersey.com will post pics when it arrives
                            Yeah please let me know how the quality of the jersey is.

Comment

Originally posted by NyGiantsfan75 View Post
                              Yeah please let me know how the quality of the jersey is.
                              its fake. pay for the quality or the name why waste money on fake items?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                              @Katdaddyjay 17h
                              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

I'm such a fanatic even my Polo gotta match lol.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X