Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants #3 in PFT Preseason Power Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants #3 in PFT Preseason Power Rankings

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...w-york-giants/

  • #2
    Well yeah, we have amazing depth.

    Comment


    • #3
      I guess two of the teams that the giants beat in the playoffs are ranked ahead of them? No suprise there. LOL
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome to the new boards

        Comment


        • #5
          Did I sleep through something? Posts ahead of me say 7:00 PM or later Today. It's 2:20 CDT. Actually, I don't care - just looking for a reason for a first post on the new board.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by chasjay View Post
            Did I sleep through something? Posts ahead of me say 7:00 PM or later Today. It's 2:20 CDT. Actually, I don't care - just looking for a reason for a first post on the new board.
            Times are ****ed up, some other minor stuff that will continue to get worked out over the next few days I presume.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Times are ****ed up, some other minor stuff that will continue to get worked out over the next few days I presume.
              So far, I like it. Especially like the new navigation bar at the bottom of each page.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by chasjay View Post
                So far, I like it. Especially like the new navigation bar at the bottom of each page.
                Not to mention, the avoidance of huge quote boxes will surely come in handy with the next Eli thread.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We need the whole layouts for responding.

                  There's no Bold button, no italics button, we should have fonts and colors and video and images tabs.

                  I guess we're waiting for that?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i just added the bold italics items

                    let me know if it works for you now - log out and log back in

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NYGModerator View Post
                      i just added the bold italics items

                      let me know if it works for you now - log out and log back in
                      Nope, not working after the re-login

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This ranking is a joke.
                        Emperor Tom

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MikeIsaGiant View Post
                          Nope, not working after the re-login
                          Did you set your post editing to Enhanced mode? It works if that is chosen. Also for those trying to get the time stamp working, Select your time zone and select detect DST always on.

                          Test Emoticon:

                          Test Sarcasm Indicator
                          Test Bold
                          Test Italics
                          Test Underline
                          Last edited by repeatchamps; 07-23-2012, 04:16 PM.
                          Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
                            This ranking is a joke.
                            All defending champions should be #1 until they are beaten.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                              Did you set your post editing to Enhanced mode? It works if that is chosen. Also for those trying to get the time stamp working, Select your time zone and select detect DST always on.

                              Test Emoticon:

                              Test Sarcasm Indicator
                              Test Bold
                              Test Italics
                              Test Underline
                              Got it thanks. I guess it was set to Basic automatically.G
                              Glad we have this !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X