Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forum page could use a link to the giants.com front page.

Comment

• Test test test
      I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

• I used to be FIFTY6G-MAN, but was unable to restore my acct. What can I do since the last email acct I had with this username is no longer available to me? I tried just logging in using FIFTY6G-MAN and my old password but it stated my password was incorrect. There used to be a phone number to get things like this corrected. Any help would be awesome!! Mods????

Comment

• Originally posted by DOGS OF WAR-56 View Post
          I used to be FIFTY6G-MAN, but was unable to restore my acct. What can I do since the last email acct I had with this username is no longer available to me? I tried just logging in using FIFTY6G-MAN and my old password but it stated my password was incorrect. There used to be a phone number to get things like this corrected. Any help would be awesome!! Mods????
          Click on contact us at the bottom of the page
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• test test test

Comment

• Is anyone else finding these new boards to be EXTREMELY slow?? I've experienced it on 2 different computers, so I don't think that it is my computer(s).

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing . . . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                Is anyone else finding these new boards to be EXTREMELY slow?? I've experienced it on 2 different computers, so I don't think that it is my computer(s).

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing . . . . .
                I think they're fine compared to the old boards.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• More old users YAY!
                  OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                  SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    I think they're fine compared to the old boards.
                    Hmmm . . . maybe it is my computers then.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                      Hmmm . . . maybe it is my computers then.
                      I've having quite a bit of trouble with hang ups ...I've scanned this pc for problems with Norton's antivirus and its found nothing wrong....I had zero problem with the old board and thing were fine the first couple day on this new one.....Norton's has a browser protection mode that I just shut off to see if that makes any difference...its the only thing I can think off.....this pc is only a year I'd like to think its not the pc.....do you use an anti-virus program ?.... just wondering...

Comment

• Finally back on. Had some problems logging in, but finally was able to re-set password and here I is!

Comment

• How do I start a new Thread ?

Comment

• Board definetly has issues, slow and contsantly have to refresh, what's up?
                            Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

• test test test

Comment

• for what its worth I have ms iexplorer 9...I turned the "smartscreen filter off... in the tools menu and it seems to have helped a lot.....

Comment

Working...
                                X