• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined.. OHAMA ! OMAHA !!

Comment

• Welcome to the new boards

Comment

• Yes, board still slow at times. Frustrating! When the games start, could be a big problem. I think changing the board right at the start of the season is bad timing!!
        Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
          Welcome to the new boards
          Thanks for the help!

Comment

• Are there going to be more pages on the Talk About Giant's Football Screen?

Comment

• Received help from GameTime via PM to help me get my red font working.
              Sarcasm is back, now if we could just load a robust set of smiley's.
              Thanks GameTime!
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• This board needs to be optimized for mobile users. Typing lags, badly. Whatever thread you hit, takes you to the thread above it. Really annoying/nerve-racking.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                  Are there going to be more pages on the Talk About Giant's Football Screen?
                  you can change the default in the thread desplay options at the bottom of the page ..there is a drop down that says "show threads from the last day" change last day to what you want

Comment

• Anybody have the link on how to get my avatar back? I saw thread about it right after the new MB came on line........can't seem to find Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by SEC105 View Post
                      Anybody have the link on how to get my avatar back? I saw thread about it right after the new MB came on line........can't seem to find Thanks in advance
                      here you go Sec
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....x&daysprune=14

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        Thanks Byron........will try it
                        any idea how to post random pics used to be able to just pick any off Google.... just copy and paste....that way is not working on new MB

Thanks again Big "B" SEC105

Comment

• Originally posted by SEC105 View Post
                          Thanks Byron........will try it
                          any idea how to post random pics used to be able to just pick any off Google.... just copy and paste....that way is not working on new MB

Thanks again Big "B" SEC105
                          only thing I can think of is click on setting top of the page becide the logout button....in the next window on the left side of the page scroll down to where it says my account and click on general settings.....in the next window under Miscellaneous Options select...Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing....save changes at the bottom of the page and try that ......I can copy and paste sec and thats how I'm set up....good luck

Comment

• Did anyone else have to re-register? I did.
                            I used to be Rudyy from the old message board, however it didn't transfer over to the new boards. Oh well. Go Giants!
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Mod C is the bomb!!! Thanks to RO and MOD C!!!
                              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

• test, test, test

Comment

Working...
                                X