Welcome to New Message Boards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carter.525 View Post
    I can select it.. but it wont let me insert it (hehe) Is that because its to big (hehe)?
    haha.....theres a good chance thats why....

Comment

• YES!!! Finally back online. Hello Giant Fans! New Boards Are Rather Strange,Eh?

Comment

• test test test

Comment

• test test test

Comment

• Hey Mods spam is getting through

On the first page of the board I noticed several threads that are advertisements unrelated to the Giants. Somehow spam got through I guess. This never once happened on the old boards so it seems odd that these ads made it through and have not yet been deleted. It doesn't bother me unless the board gets flooded with it but other people could get annoyed.
            Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

• I lost my "BEER" emoticon, and about a half dozen others dont show up for me, am I doing something wrong?
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

• Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                On the first page of the board I noticed several threads that are advertisements unrelated to the Giants. Somehow spam got through I guess. This never once happened on the old boards so it seems odd that these ads made it through and have not yet been deleted. It doesn't bother me unless the board gets flooded with it but other people could get annoyed.
                I am sure they are clearing it out. With new boards, this stuff happens.

Comment

• Board is flying now!
                  Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

• I want my cheers"beer" emoticon back!! Please????
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

• I like it a lot and was able to log on using same passwprd with no troubels this time around

Comment

• Explains the tuna and ice cream cravings.

Comment

• After I log on with my Username and pass word & check the remember box. it's OK.........Then every time I leave the site ,I have to Log in all over again. In old system , I would go for days and days and never had to log on again......It remembered ME, I had no problems.......Now if I go off the site for a few minutes , then I have to log in again.

Comment

• Board is rolling now, just need bigger and better emotions! And be able to put them where we want them!
                            Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

• Hi
                              I cant log on to News & Blogs Michael Eisen, signed in as required.
                              Please fix
                              Thanks
                              Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                                After I log on with my Username and pass word & check the remember box. it's OK.........Then every time I leave the site ,I have to Log in all over again. In old system , I would go for days and days and never had to log on again......It remembered ME, I had no problems.......Now if I go off the site for a few minutes , then I have to log in again.
                                Works Great now.........THANKS !

Comment

Working...
                                X