Clear All

• Finally!!!!
    A board that is easy for my eyes...

Thanks Mod.
    Let's go GIANTS!!!

Comment

• This forum is BALLER

Comment

• hey giants fans I'm so glad I found this forum. long time giants fan literally since 86 when I was a little kid and the GMEN are the best team in the NFL since that time with the most lombardi trophies.

Cant wait to see our next one! Look forward to getting to know you guys and talk giants football.

Comment

• Quick question. How do i put a pic under my name so other people can see it? The only one i see is the one when i go to my profile =/

Comment

• Originally posted by nygfan90 View Post
            Quick question. How do i put a pic under my name so other people can see it? The only one i see is the one when i go to my profile =/
            Go to settings, edit avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
              Go to settings, edit avatar.
              Thank you!!

Comment

• Is there somewhere on the boards webpage that takes you back to the home page of Giants.com? If there is, I can't find it. I'd like to see that, it's just good webpage design to have a button back to the home page.

Comment

• I like the old boards better...this one is set up where you can friend people? is this facebook or a place to talk football? also alot of people had issues with getting logged in...overall...whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                    What is a test? You posting this is a test?
                    Mystery solved. When I resolve a posters login problems, I do a test post using their login protocol so I don't waste the poster's time if I forgot to tweak a setting.

Comment

• Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                      On the first page of the board I noticed several threads that are advertisements unrelated to the Giants. Somehow spam got through I guess. This never once happened on the old boards so it seems odd that these ads made it through and have not yet been deleted. It doesn't bother me unless the board gets flooded with it but other people could get annoyed.
                      We are clearing them out as quickly as we can.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
                        Well hopefully the Mods put this on Tapatalk or ForumRunner APP so it can be easily downloadable and it'll look nice and clean.
                        We have sent this to IT
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Would it be possible to limit thread creation to members with at least a handful of posts? It'd at least limit the amount of spam that's getting through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            Would it be possible to limit thread creation to members with at least a handful of posts? It'd at least limit the amount of spam that's getting through.
                            We are looking into that

Comment

• Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

• that worked
                                Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Working...
                                X