Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to get a new account, but glad to be back after being away for several months!

Comment

• I really don't like the new boards. Why fix something that is not broken?

Comment

• The old boards were broken. Literally. There were features and links which no longer worked.

And you joined this month yet the boards switched over in August?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          The old boards were broken. Literally. There were features and links which no longer worked.

And you joined this month yet the boards switched over in August?
          Does it matter when I joined? Even if you are not a member, you can log on as a guest just to view threads.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Manning View Post
            Does it matter when I joined? Even if you are not a member, you can log on as a guest just to view threads.....
            Yes it does. If you didn't use the old boards then you've no idea how bad they were. Viewing is one thing, using them was painful.

Comment

I really don't like the new boards. Why fix something that is not broken?
              You could go back, but you'd be lonely What is it you don't like?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Probably she doesn't like Laurah1275 making egg omeletts for Eli. That did not happen on the old boards. Just Joking. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                  Probably she doesn't like Laurah1275 making egg omeletts for Eli. That did not happen on the old boards. Just Joking. LOL
                  Should be quiche?
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• why can't we post embed youtube vids, we only post the hyperlink, please fix this.

Comment

• Originally posted by giants-_- View Post
                      why can't we post embed youtube vids, we only post the hyperlink, please fix this.
                      You can do that already. Tag the videos with [video][/video]

Like this: [video]URL GOES HERE[/video]

Obviously swap out the text for the YouTube URL.

There is a full list of supported codes here: http://boards.giants.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        You could go back, but you'd be lonely What is it you don't like?
                        Eh...nobody likes change, and I'm the worst with that. I find it more difficult to navigate through these boards and find threads that I've posted in.
                        Overall I just think the old boards were more user friendly....

Comment

Eh...nobody likes change, and I'm the worst with that. I find it more difficult to navigate through these boards and find threads that I've posted in.
                          Overall I just think the old boards were more user friendly....
                          Give it some time, if I can do it, you can do it

Comment

• After giving it plenty of time to review, it's great except for two things:

There needs to be more of a TinyMCE type editor for the posts to more easily apply shortcode; and

3 pages of posts and done? What's the deal with this?

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenZone View Post
                              After giving it plenty of time to review, it's great except for two things:

There needs to be more of a TinyMCE type editor for the posts to more easily apply shortcode; and

3 pages of posts and done? What's the deal with this?
                              Go down to the bottom of the page where it says "Thread Display Options" and you can change the amount of pages.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Glad to be here! #G-Men

Comment

Working...
                                X