Welcome to New Message Boards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krygny View Post
    Why are there no text formatting tools in the text editor? I've tried it in IE, Firefox and Chrome, ... I've tried every option in the settings. They're all the same.

I'm pretty sure they were there in the past, when we first switched to this MB software.

Miscellaneous Options
    Message Editor Interface:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
    Basic Editor - A simple text box
    Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
    From what I recall, there were issues with some of them a while back. It was either never fixed or never re-enabled.

Comment

• Attention Mods, you will promptly fix the technical problems with the text editor or you will be given an infraction.

Comment

• That had to hurt
        Emperor Tom

Comment

• this has the energy of a playoff game

Comment

• smh
            Last edited by Harooni; 12-28-2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
              Attention Mods, you will promptly fix the technical problems with the text editor or you will be given an infraction.

It is beyond our control, infraction accepted

Comment

• Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
                It is beyond our control, infraction accepted
                Hi Mod_C!

Long time no see.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• New here! Let's go Giants! Best regards from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Comment

• Originally posted by MATTY1982 View Post
                    New here! Let's go Giants! Best regards from Edinburgh, Scotland.
                    Welcome.

Comment

• Just signing in here and saying Hi to my fellow Giants fans! Long time reader of this forum, actually, before Eli even got drafted. Giants fan since the 80s when LT was running down QBs. Just figured it was time to sign in and communicate with some of my fellow GMEN fans.

Comment

• New to the board. Long time Giants fan, although I'm not to fond of the bs going on this year. I'm excited to join the fourm and hear different prospective of the changes that could be made to allow us to have a solid team again. Big blue all the way!!

Comment

• I just want to thank the Giants multimedia team for getting to the point of producing a live pre-game video presentation. It's a great way to prepare for the game, to watch the team warm up. The only thing extra is it would be nice to have stadium audio, even if it's just a crowd mic turned on or audio with a stream that has a delay...

Comment

• double post

Comment

• Originally posted by tmcd637
                              Do you think you can get the clock on the messages to show the right time?
                              You have to do that. Go to SETTINGS, GENERAL SETTINGS,scroll down to DATE & TIME and make the necessary adjustments based on your time zone.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                                You have to do that. Go to SETTINGS, GENERAL SETTINGS,scroll down to DATE & TIME and make the necessary adjustments based on your time zone.
                                he won't

Comment

Working...
                                X