Comment

• test2

Comment

• Looks great!
        sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
        You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

• test 2 thanks
          "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Nice
            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• So no more signatures then with this forum upgrade I take it?

Comment

• thank you for adding the function of the page advance the top of the thread page as well as the bottom.
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  thank you for adding the function of the page advance the top of the thread page as well as the bottom.
                  May I ask how to do that?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

May I ask how to do that?
                    I see the page advance function at the top of each thread page. I guess just click on the arrows or type the page number in you may want. It would be easier if the made it like it is on the bottom with the page numbers boxed out and you just click on it.
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

I see the page advance function at the top of each thread page. I guess just click on the arrows or type the page number in you may want. It would be easier if the made it like it is on the bottom with the page numbers boxed out and you just click on it.
                      Oh..I get it. Wasn't sure what you were referring to. I am trying to figure out how to have the order of posts from most recent to last, instead of the other way around. I come to the first page of each thread when I click on it which is a departure from the old format. I emailed them last week about it and they blew me off.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Oh..I get it. Wasn't sure what you were referring to. I am trying to figure out how to have the order of posts from most recent to last, instead of the other way around. I come to the first page of each thread when I click on it which is a departure from the old format. I emailed them last week about it and they blew me off.
                        if you click on the the blue circle with the down arrows in it to the left of the tread title it brings you to the last page of the thread.

Comment

• ahh.. very good. Thanks GameTime.

Comment

I emailed them last week about it and they blew me off.
                            Shocking.

Comment

• Thanks Ro for getting me back on. I was unable to sign on after update until now. I had to update my saved bookmark.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfanatic23 View Post
                                So if someone could give me a hand, that would be much appreciated. I'm not sure where this username came from but it says that this is the one registered to my email. For some reason, my real account, WR4life, is not registered to my email address? I saw that some of you didn't have to reset your password for your accounts but it figures that I did. Can someone help me because I'd much rather get back on my old account and don't want to get stuck with this one.
                                Send me a PM

Comment

Working...
                                X