Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread display options? It keeps reverting to something I don't want. Can we set a default?
    sigpic

Comment

• I think the problem might be that my previous user name is too long for the new boards. I don't mind changing it, but I want my old stats if possible.

Comment

• Can a mod possibly help me? I had to create a new account because I could not activate my old one. I believe it is because I can't remember the email address that my old account was attached to. My old name was NHPGIANTSFAN. I have created a new account just adding a 1 to the end of it. Is there any way that I can get my old name back. I have been a member since 2006.

Comment

• Not really overwhelmed with the new board, can't get my profile picture to post / not thrilled that we have to scroll through these tiny windows to read a post, still working at it, maybe there are adjustments to make, not giving up yet.
          Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

• Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan1 View Post
            Can a mod possibly help me? I had to create a new account because I could not activate my old one. I believe it is because I can't remember the email address that my old account was attached to. My old name was NHPGIANTSFAN. I have created a new account just adding a 1 to the end of it. Is there any way that I can get my old name back. I have been a member since 2006.
            Send an email to giantsboards@gmail.com
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Send an email to giantsboards@gmail.com
              Thanks, I sent an email asking to get my old password from ny06. Still haven't heard from them yet.

Comment

• ****ING FINALLY! I've been trying to get my old account back for days now! After trying to send the "password renewal" email to my Yahoo account like 15 times, one finally went through! I almost gave up on it....anyway HI!

Comment

• Board super slow. I post a new thread and nothing shows on the board?
                  Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

• finally got logged in. What a pain in the but.. Hopefully, these new boards are better then what i've seen early on.. Seems like it was alot easier to find threads and see everything going on, on the old boards.. But, i just started on here, so we shall see...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                      ****ING FINALLY! I've been trying to get my old account back for days now! After trying to send the "password renewal" email to my Yahoo account like 15 times, one finally went through! I almost gave up on it....anyway HI!
                      Ya, same here.. I just about gave up myself...

Comment

• Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan1 View Post
                        Can a mod possibly help me? I had to create a new account because I could not activate my old one. I believe it is because I can't remember the email address that my old account was attached to. My old name was NHPGIANTSFAN. I have created a new account just adding a 1 to the end of it. Is there any way that I can get my old name back. I have been a member since 2006.
                        Thank you Roanoke Fan for your assistance!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
                          There's a 'what's new tab' at the top of the screen near "forums". Hit that and it should show up
                          Thats cool and all, but it shows ALL FORUM POSTS. Is there a way to just get the newest "Talk About Giants Football" threads sorted perminantly?
                          The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            Thats cool and all, but it shows ALL FORUM POSTS. Is there a way to just get the newest "Talk About Giants Football" threads sorted perminantly?

Nope, don't think so. Just go to the ones that were recently updated or search the TAGF.

It shouldn't be that difficult. It's much easier than the last forum actually
                            OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                            SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              For me the in TAGF, threads are sorted in alphabetical order by Title as a default. If you click "Last Post By" in the blue header, you can sort by that field. It's really annoying to do this every time and should be changed.

I also agree that we need a link to giants.com at the top somewhere.

Comment

• appreciate the help in getting back on

Thanks for admins assistance and Im liking the new forum

Comment

Working...
                                X