Welcome to New Message Boards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYGModerator
    started a topic Welcome to New Message Boards!

Welcome to New Message Boards!

Welcome to the New Giants.com Message Boards!

We hope the new boards will create an enviornment that allows all Giants Fans to come together and talk about the team they love!

Be sure to read our terms of service and also our privacy policy.

All users will need to reset their passwords to be able to logon.

You can reset your password HERE: http://boards.giants.com/login.php?do=lostpw

Few things of Note

1. Post Counts have carried over
    2. We now have a full-time moderator who will be keeping things in order
    3. You CAN NOT post entire articles on these message boards. It will lead to an automatic BAN. Any referenced articles must have a link to it.
    4. You will need to re-upload your avatar (it did not carry over)

Thanks!
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 06-27-2014, 08:40 PM.

• jaxnygmen
    replied
    test

Leave a comment:

• Hit4dough80
    replied
    My question is about Cleveland Browns, Boddy-Calhoun, tackling. He was the one who went extra low on that bubble screen to Beckham where he was running out of bounds (close to the side line) and dove at Beckhams ankles, then of course later he about blew out Beckham's knee. Did anyone else notice it was the same guy on both plays diving lower than normal to make a tackle. Maybe its nothing... Your thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• B&RWarrior
    replied
    test

Leave a comment:

• krygny
    replied
    V-bulletin

An improvement.

Leave a comment:

• finatrick
    replied
    test

Leave a comment:

• giants8493
    replied
    Why do I have invalid privileges to unsubscribe from this thread?

Leave a comment:

• Mod_C
    replied
    Originally posted by giantsfanatic23 View Post
    So if someone could give me a hand, that would be much appreciated. I'm not sure where this username came from but it says that this is the one registered to my email. For some reason, my real account, WR4life, is not registered to my email address? I saw that some of you didn't have to reset your password for your accounts but it figures that I did. Can someone help me because I'd much rather get back on my old account and don't want to get stuck with this one.
    Send me a PM

Leave a comment:

• keyofgmen
    replied
    Thanks Ro for getting me back on. I was unable to sign on after update until now. I had to update my saved bookmark.

Leave a comment:

• scoostraw
    replied
    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I emailed them last week about it and they blew me off.
    Shocking.

Leave a comment:

• scoostraw
    replied
    ahh.. very good. Thanks GameTime.

Leave a comment:

• GameTime
    replied

Oh..I get it. Wasn't sure what you were referring to. I am trying to figure out how to have the order of posts from most recent to last, instead of the other way around. I come to the first page of each thread when I click on it which is a departure from the old format. I emailed them last week about it and they blew me off.
    if you click on the the blue circle with the down arrows in it to the left of the tread title it brings you to the last page of the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Morehead State
    replied
    Originally posted by GameTime View Post

I see the page advance function at the top of each thread page. I guess just click on the arrows or type the page number in you may want. It would be easier if the made it like it is on the bottom with the page numbers boxed out and you just click on it.
    Oh..I get it. Wasn't sure what you were referring to. I am trying to figure out how to have the order of posts from most recent to last, instead of the other way around. I come to the first page of each thread when I click on it which is a departure from the old format. I emailed them last week about it and they blew me off.

Leave a comment:

• GameTime
    replied

May I ask how to do that?
    I see the page advance function at the top of each thread page. I guess just click on the arrows or type the page number in you may want. It would be easier if the made it like it is on the bottom with the page numbers boxed out and you just click on it.

Leave a comment:

• Morehead State
    replied
    Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    thank you for adding the function of the page advance the top of the thread page as well as the bottom.
    May I ask how to do that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X