Be honest now.......................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be honest now.......................

even though you knew these boards wouldn't come up until today, how many of you still checked back periodically over the week-end hoping that something unexpectedly good would have happened? I plead guilty with about 7 or 8 fruitless visits. Good to be back!
    No one remembers who came in second.

lol... me too... figured maybe something went right for once regarding the new boards...

Comment

10 times before 12 noon just today.. est at work deaded my battery on my drioid x ...gona have to switch carriers just for the note...want the big screen for this website when i commmute to nyc

Comment

Originally posted by derekunion28 View Post
        10 times before 12 noon just today.. est at work deaded my battery on my drioid x ...gona have to switch carriers just for the note...want the big screen for this website when i commmute to nyc
        I think if you download TapATalk, you can view the boards better. I'm pretty sure it's native in TaT on mobiles.

Comment

And to answer Jomo, hells yeah I did. Mostly out of boredom, but yeah, I popped in a few times over the weekend, lol. I really need a hobby.

Comment

im guilty of at least 5

Comment

we are all sick just sick .... or just bored of no football

Comment

We're just a bunch of deranged shut in lol
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

new boards.... me likey !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I honestly had no clue the boards were gonna go up this wknd, so it was an unexpected and delightful surprise, kudos to management...

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      even though you knew these boards wouldn't come up until today, how many of you still checked back periodically over the week-end hoping that something unexpectedly good would have happened? I plead guilty with about 7 or 8 fruitless visits. Good to be back!
                      I checked maybe 2 or 3 times over the weekend and a couple times right before the noon eastern estimate. Glad they are up and running.

Comment

Through force of habit, yeah. And a few times out of curiosity.

Comment

lol, I guess we all could have MUCH worse habits!

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            I had the link before it was ready and was posting until I was asked by a mod to stop.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              I had the link before it was ready and was posting until I was asked by a mod to stop.
                              lol, exactly what I would have expected from you FB!

Comment

Working...
                              X