anybody going to camp this weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody going to camp this weekend?

me and wifey just got a hotel room in albany for Sat night...

going to be at practice sat and sunday, but will be drinking sat night..
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Unfortunately, I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and have to work a double on Sunday. No camp for me. Makes me sad as I literally work about 3 minutes away from campus, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      me and wifey just got a hotel room in albany for Sat night...

going to be at practice sat and sunday, but will be drinking sat night..
      No one wants to be around you. Hahahaha!!!!
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Would love too, but dont want to get any worse of a sunburn as I already have.

I also think the lockout elimanted those two-a-day practices so its pretty much all practices shortly after noon

Comment

I would go but cant justify hotel expense for just 2 hours a day. Eliminating 2 a days sealed it for me. Wonder If it hurts Albany economy.

Comment

Originally posted by scoopscj View Post
            I would go but cant justify hotel expense for just 2 hours a day. Eliminating 2 a days sealed it for me. Wonder If it hurts Albany economy.
            We'll see. I actually think it'll help my restaurant. With practices at 1:30, I think we'll see more people coming in for lunch before practice starts.

Either way, it'll hurt the economy here less than when camp wasn't here, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scoopscj View Post
              WOW they eliminated 2-A-Days!?!?!

Guess me and my buddies arent gonna make the trip up from LI, its really not worth it for 2hrs a day just like you said. Other than training camp I have no idea what else goes on in Albany that would be a good tourist attraction or at least something to do to justify the trip
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

yea man, new CBA

the good thing is the GIants have 1 to 3:30 practices on Sat and Sunday.

Then 3:30-5:00 is autograph day. So we're going to make it for all of that and go boozin sat night

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  No one wants to be around you. Hahahaha!!!!
                  and i promise everybody that i won't bring Moorehead along

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                    WOW they eliminated 2-A-Days!?!?!

Guess me and my buddies arent gonna make the trip up from LI, its really not worth it for 2hrs a day just like you said. Other than training camp I have no idea what else goes on in Albany that would be a good tourist attraction or at least something to do to justify the trip
                    There's the Race Track (horses) up in Saratoga, but that's about a 45 minute drive from Albany. If you're the cultured type, there's the NYS Museum. Then there's your typical malls and shopping, but that's not much different than LI, really. Also in Saratoga, there's SPAC, an awesome outdoor venue. What's great is that if there's a concert there that you want to see while you're up here you can get "lawn" seats for $15 usually. The lawn seats are in the venue, just not in the amphitheater, but they're still good seats. This weekend, Santana and the Allman Brothers Band are playing on Friday and OAR is Saturday. You can check out spac.org for the full calendar. There's also the normal variety of clubs and bars in the area that have live music. There's also lots of camping nearby, too, if you're into that kind of thing.

Comment

hmmm forgot Saratoga was so close

Comment

And Lake George isn't much further. There's even a Six Flags Park up there called, The Great Escape.

Comment

word on the street is that Eli will be there

Comment

how bout shockey?

Comment

that would be fabulous

Comment

Working...
                              X