Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about some mods who read messages/emails/concerns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How about some mods who read messages/emails/concerns?

    That would be nice. No one knows where the inbox is?

  • #2
    Are you still trying to change your name? lol
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Are you still trying to change your name? lol

      Yeah, I see other people with 11 posts and ****, and yet I haven't even gotten my name activated. No one responds to private messages, even if they just commented a thread

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MikeIsaGiant View Post
        Yeah, I see other people with 11 posts and ****, and yet I haven't even gotten my name activated. No one responds to private messages, even if they just commented a thread
        Why do you hate your name so much?

        Comment


        • #5
          Because it's horrible.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MikeIsaGiant View Post
            That would be nice. No one knows where the inbox is?
            You didn't get an email from me?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
              You didn't get an email from me?

              Nope, not at all. I have a smartphone too and nothing has popped up

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MikeIsaGiant View Post
                Nope, not at all. I have a smartphone too and nothing has popped up
                I've responded to your PMs twice now. Just so you know, you aren't the only poster with a problem. Some haven't been able to get on at all. We are working as hard as we can to take care of everyone's issues.

                You should now be able to REGISTER for a new account. go to giants.com homepage and click on REGISTER, enter the data requested, then submit. activation is an automated process.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
                  I've responded to your PMs twice now. Just so you know, you aren't the only poster with a problem. Some haven't been able to get on at all. We are working as hard as we can to take care of everyone's issues.

                  You should now be able to REGISTER for a new account. go to giants.com homepage and click on REGISTER, enter the data requested, then submit. activation is an automated process.
                  Yes, and twice I've answered you telling you that the problem isn't with Registering.

                  I registered already with an e-mail address. I signed in and it said I have to wait activation to be able to POST.

                  I've been waiting for that activation... you're telling me it's automated, so why did it tell me that I need to be activated to POST, if it's automated?

                  You have to approve, or activate orwhatever you used to do on the old forums

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MikeIsaGiant View Post
                    Yes, and twice I've answered you telling you that the problem isn't with Registering.

                    I registered already with an e-mail address. I signed in and it said I have to wait activation to be able to POST.

                    I've been waiting for that activation... you're telling me it's automated, so why did it tell me that I need to be activated to POST, if it's automated?

                    You have to approve, or activate orwhatever you used to do on the old forums
                    I thought you didn't get my emails? I'll see if we can figure out why you can't post. What's the new username? There are more than 500 requests in queue.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
                      I thought you didn't get my emails? I'll see if we can figure out why you can't post. What's the new username? There are more than 500 requests in queue.

                      E-mails = private messages? Guess we had different perceptions there. It's "Fuhgeddaboutit".

                      Yeah man, no problem. Take your time; I just wanted to get it to the Mods' attention because I didn't think any mods really look into stuff here.

                      Just as long as I know that people are sorting things out

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MikeIsaGiant View Post
                        E-mails = private messages? Guess we had different perceptions there. It's "Fuhgeddaboutit".

                        Yeah man, no problem. Take your time; I just wanted to get it to the Mods' attention because I didn't think any mods really look into stuff here.

                        Just as long as I know that people are sorting things out
                        I suspect there is just a backlog in the automated process. I am communicating with the IT folks to see if I can manually fix this.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
                          I suspect there is just a backlog in the automated process. I am communicating with the IT folks to see if I can manually fix this.
                          Thanks dude

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MikeIsaGiant View Post
                            Thanks dude
                            You should be good to go. Check your spam for the enail that was sent with the activation link. It's OK now, but you want to see if our communiucatoins are being handled as spam.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
                              You should be good to go. Check your spam for the enail that was sent with the activation link. It's OK now, but you want to see if our communiucatoins are being handled as spam.
                              THANK YOU!!

                              Good job Mod
                              OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                              SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X