Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun O'Hara: Biggest threat to Eagles' "dynasty" in New York Giants

SHAUN O'HARA: BIGGEST THREAT TO EAGLES' "DYNASTY" IN NEW YORK GIANTS

Excerpt: "Quarterback Michael Vick believes the Philadelphia Eagles have a potential dynasty in place. Head coach Andy Reid has no problem with that line of thinking. It's another season and the same ole song and dance from the boys in Philly. Every year is poised to be their year; the moment when they finally break out, become the "Dream Team" and win their first Super Bowl championship. Alas, games aren't won in the offseason or in the headlines, and former Big Blue center Shaun O'Hara believes there is one critical miscalculation in their plans: the New York Giants." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

love that man. True Giant.

Comment

its amazing. We are like 1 superbowl away this year from actually being in literal talks about being a dynasty but the story is Vick

amazing
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        SHAUN O'HARA: BIGGEST THREAT TO EAGLES' "DYNASTY" IN NEW YORK GIANTS

Excerpt: "Quarterback Michael Vick believes the Philadelphia Eagles have a potential dynasty in place. Head coach Andy Reid has no problem with that line of thinking. It's another season and the same ole song and dance from the boys in Philly. Every year is poised to be their year; the moment when they finally break out, become the "Dream Team" and win their first Super Bowl championship. Alas, games aren't won in the offseason or in the headlines, and former Big Blue center Shaun O'Hara believes there is one critical miscalculation in their plans: the New York Giants." Read more...
        Great article perfectly said it's going be great when we crush the birds this year why so much love for a underacheiving little bratty team that hasn't done jack **** since 1960
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
          its amazing. We are like 1 superbowl away this year from actually being in literal talks about being a dynasty but the story is Vick

amazing
          speak on it. all i hear is how the giants wont make the playoffs. I cant remember the last time a defending champ got so much hate....let alone dynasty talks.

Comment

i can - after we won our last superbowl

Comment

i can - after we won our last superbowl
              Yeah, we were slated to finish third in the division that year, too. I just love how every dismisses the Giants because of our 9-7 season, but then talks up the 8-8 Eagles because they finished the year strong...

How much stronger can you finish the year than by winning your last 6 games, with one of them being the effing Super Bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                Yeah, we were slated to finish third in the division that year, too. I just love how every dismisses the Giants because of our 9-7 season, but then talks up the 8-8 Eagles because they finished the year strong...

How much stronger can you finish the year than by winning your last 6 games, with one of them being the effing Super Bowl?
                and how strong did you really finish when you faced stephen mcgee, skins 2nd string players, and a jets team is turmoil

Comment

lol, how bout the 4 games we ripped in the playoffs - id say we defined what finishin meant

Comment

i dont remember it being this bad in 07. It's definately worse now

Comment

Vick has had exactly 1 season in his career where he could be called an above average quarterback. All other seasons were just average or he was injured or he was wearing an orange suit. I think anyone with half a brain would know that a dynasty needs an elite quarterback at the helm to win huge games in huge situations. Right out of the chute, the Eagles miss on that front.
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

lol, how bout the 4 games we ripped in the playoffs - id say we defined what finishin meant
                        Our 4 game win streak is nothing compared to Eagles one...

Comment

Originally posted by barran21 View Post
                          Our 4 game win streak is nothing compared to Eagles one...
                          true... them taking out the Jets, Dolpins, Skin, and Boys was much more impressive than us taking out the Jets, Boys, Falcons, Packers, 49ers, and Pats

Comment

If it's not the Eagles its the Cowboys, I personnally find it more fun when they under estimate us and they get smacked when we come to town. This will be a good year for the G-men.

Comment

amazing
                              I vividly remember all of the positive posts about mid last season. It won't take long/much to go right back there lol
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X