Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli... Ike Hilliard was better than Amani Toomer :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli... Ike Hilliard was better than Amani Toomer :)

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d84aH?u...ew-york-giants

Hope I got this right. I didn't see anyone else post it.

As you'd expect, Eli had a smile when he said this, and says all is good between he and Amani.

Class... we won't ever hear Eli criticize or compare team mates negatively once he retires.

Some athletes, ex and still playing, need to stfu and refrain from making comparisons to the press.
    Last edited by zimonami; 07-25-2012, 03:59 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

didnt eli throw a willie ponder reference in there too? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jax5338 View Post
      didnt eli throw a willie ponder reference in there too? LOL
      Yes... and why not? Wasn't Willie one of our all-time bests?
      Willie and Ron Dayne... Giants to remember, forever

Comment

"Ponder this...whooop."
        -Chris Berman

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Eli on Boomer and Carton interview:

http://www.msg.com/videos/eli-manning-wfans-boomer-carton-on-msg-723.html

Not the full interview (with the Toomer mention) but has some other things.
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d84aH?u...ew-york-giants

Hope I got this right. I didn't see anyone else post it.

As you'd expect, Eli had a smile when he said this, and says all is good between he and Amani.

Class... we won't ever hear Eli criticize or compare team mates negatively once he retires.

Some athletes, ex and still playing, need to stfu and refrain from making comparisons to the press.
            That was a great reply
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Yaawwwnnn!!!

Comment

Eli seems bitter if this is a real quote. if someone asked him after he retires if he thought Jackson was a better rec than Toomer ,that would be fine with me. But this is just a insecure jab imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                  Eli seems bitter if this is a real quote. if someone asked him after he retires if he thought Jackson was a better rec than Toomer ,that would be fine with me. But this is just a insecure jab imo.
                  Crazy how we all see things differently. I thought Eli was having fun with it... not that he was bitter at all.

Comment

THIS

Wait, what no, not this. Must fight Harooni mind game

Comment

Originally posted by middlecountrygiantsfan View Post
                      THIS

Wait, what no, not this. Must fight Harooni mind game
                      lmao .....

Comment

It's a real quote, but he followed it up by saying he was just kidding and having some fun with Toomer and letting him know there were no hard feelings. It was a joke.

Comment

Ike was never the same after Brian Dawkins speared him in the chest on a pass he had no chance of catching. Just another of many reasons to hate the Philadelphia Eagles.

Comment

Should have said Tim Carter....that would have been a good kick in the shin

Comment

oh stop already...
                              read the article its says a few times it was a playful jab and that Eli knows how good Amani was as a Giants WR...
                              I realize you are just being your usual self but I couldn't help responding.....
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X