This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Craphonso has been banned.

doesnt matter... im just looking for crap about the team that won the super bowl and i see about 4 threads a day about how someone got their 5000th post.

Comment

[quote user="itdiestoday"]doesnt matter... im just looking for crap about the team that won the super bowl and i see about 4 threads a day about how someone got their 5000th post.
      [/quote]

Oh that is very nice. Your number of posts really say alot here.

Comment

thanks for proving my point chief

Comment

[quote user="itdiestoday"]doesnt matter... im just looking for crap about the team that won the super bowl and i see about 4 threads a day about how someone got their 5000th post.
          [/quote]

Well pretty soon you'll see a page about someone getting their 400th post, so prepare yourself.

Come on man lighten up, it's the offseason, every topic has been covered. Oh and welcome to the boards.

Comment

fair enough. ill shut up

Comment

[quote user="itdiestoday"]fair enough. ill shut up
              [/quote]

LOL, you don't have to shut up I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. But I know you're in the same boat as all of us. Football takes over our lives for half the year, and when it's gone, crazy things happen. You can't hold people accountable for their actions in the offseason.[]

Comment

[quote user="itdiestoday"]fair enough. ill shut up
                [/quote]

Yea bro relax its offseason... I hope I don't get banned for making a deal.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_tRwmFIyJsAsrCjzbkF/SIG=12bu0qff2/EXP=1214452689/**http%3A//spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/Chill_Pill.mbe.jpg[/img]

Comment

no i didnt take it in a mean way. im just saying ill keep my mouth shut. ive actually had this acout for several months but only use it to read, and i guess it must be the alcohol or the fact im going through giants withdrawal. idk nemore just decided to chime in i guess.

Comment

[quote user="itdiestoday"]no i didnt take it in a mean way. im just saying ill keep my mouth shut. ive actually had this acout for several months but only use it to read, and i guess it must be the alcohol or the fact im going through giants withdrawal. idk nemore just decided to chime in i guess.
                    [/quote]

No temptation to post?

Comment

if i get banned for voicing an opinion thats lame

Comment

[quote user="itdiestoday"]if i get banned for voicing an opinion thats lame
                        [/quote]

He wasn't saying you're gonna get banned, he was saying he hopes he doesn't get banned.

Anyway, what's your opinion on Shockey since I've heard everyone else's in the world.

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]What's the point of being banned if you can make a new name a second later and have 24 posts 20 seconds later?[/quote]

I think we've been asking this same question about the many faces of Lockhart and Giggles 1 thru 20

sigpic

Comment

great player on the field... i dont know how he is in the locker only the players do. i feel he has a little growing up to do before he can maintain a constant level of success in the offense. we are a better team with him but if hes gone we can still survive too. that isnt really a striaght answer but thats how i feel.

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]What's the point of being banned if you can make a new name a second later and have 24 posts 20 seconds later?[/quote]

I think we've been asking this same question about the many faces of Lockhart and Giggles 1 thru 20

[/quote]

I'm in this group?!?!?! [:$][:'(][:O]

Comment

[quote user="itdiestoday"]great player on the field... i dont know how he is in the locker only the players do. i feel he has a little growing up to do before he can maintain a constant level of success in the offense. we are a better team with him but if hes gone we can still survive too. that isnt really a striaght answer but thats how i feel.
                                [/quote]

Probably one of the more logical responses I've heard. But don't worry, someone will find something in that statement that they have a problem with.

Comment

Working...
                                X