This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Clutch
    started a topic Craphonso has been banned.

Craphonso has been banned.

Hi guys it's me and I was banned. I started this I.Dto tell you I guess i'm going to stop posting here for good. It's been fun. Thanks mods [] Peace dudes and chicks.

• Moderator_J
    replied
    Re: Craphonso has been banned.

When you're banned, it means you're banned. All accounts, and that goes for everybody

See you in 2 weeks, and thanks for the heads up

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Mr. Clutch"]Hi guys it's me and I was banned. I started this I.Dto tell you I guess i'm going to stop posting here for good. It's been fun. Thanks mods [] Peace dudes and chicks.[/quote]

Why were you banned?
    Also, don't you think starting a thread like this...discussing your new I.D and the fact that you were just banned....might cause them to ban you again?

[/quote]

LOL [:$]

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied

[quote user="BJacobs27"]What's the point of being banned if you can make a new name a second later and have 24 posts 20 seconds later?[/quote]

The question is how does Thurston Howell remember all of his logins? lol

Leave a comment:

• Giantsare4me
    replied

[/thread] thanks.

Leave a comment:

• NJGenerals
    replied

"The post with the most views is "Craphonso has been banned.""

OH SATAN, LORD OF DARKNESS!!!
    PLEASE LET IT BE FOOTBALL SEASON,
    ONCE AGAIN!!!

Leave a comment:

• JerseyGiant21
    replied

[quote user="Mr. Clutch"]Hi guys it's me and I was banned. I started this I.Dto tell you I guess i'm going to stop posting here for good. It's been fun. Thanks mods [] Peace dudes and chicks.[/quote]

Why were you banned?
    Also, don't you think starting a thread like this...discussing your new I.D and the fact that you were just banned....might cause them to ban you again?

Leave a comment:

• relyoneli
    replied

[quote user="Mr. Clutch"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"]

So this means I win the race?!?!? WOOOOO!

Lol, j/p. Well at least you won't be stuck with the name anymore.

[/quote]

I wonder if anyone took me seriously with that name?

[/quote]

I will never take you seriosly no matter what name you post under.

Leave a comment:

• SG88
    replied

[quote user="Mr. Clutch"][quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]What's the point of being banned if you can make a new name a second later and have 24 posts 20 seconds later?[/quote]

I think we've been asking this same question about the many faces of Lockhart and Giggles 1 thru 20

[/quote]

I'm in this group?!?!?! [:$][:'(][:O]

[/quote]

No, of course not. Just using some examples man

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Clutch
    replied

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"]

[quote user="itdiestoday"]great player on the field... i dont know how he is in the locker only the players do. i feel he has a little growing up to do before he can maintain a constant level of success in the offense. we are a better team with him but if hes gone we can still survive too. that isnt really a striaght answer but thats how i feel.
    [/quote]

Probably one of the more logical responses I've heard. But don't worry, someone will find something in that statement that they have a problem with.

[/quote]

Chief i've re-read like 30 times. Theres something wrong. I can't find anything wrong with it. I'll hack into it's main frame. Hold on.

Leave a comment:

• itdiestoday
    replied

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"]

[quote user="itdiestoday"]great player on the field... i dont know how he is in the locker only the players do. i feel he has a little growing up to do before he can maintain a constant level of success in the offense. we are a better team with him but if hes gone we can still survive too. that isnt really a striaght answer but thats how i feel.
    [/quote]

Probably one of the more logical responses I've heard. But don't worry, someone will find something in that statement that they have a problem with.

[/quote]
    yep, haha

Leave a comment:

• Manning2Shock803
    replied

[/quote]

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Clutch
    replied

[quote user="sharick88"]

I think we've been asking this same question about the many faces of Lockhart and Giggles 1 thru 20

[/quote]

I'm in this group?!?!?! [:$][:'(][:O]

Leave a comment:

• itdiestoday
    replied

great player on the field... i dont know how he is in the locker only the players do. i feel he has a little growing up to do before he can maintain a constant level of success in the offense. we are a better team with him but if hes gone we can still survive too. that isnt really a striaght answer but thats how i feel.

Leave a comment:

• SG88
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X