How about our boy Prince!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about our boy Prince!!!!

He just doubled his training camp practices over last year......Chaos!

Looking forward to a big year from him... hence the word year as we will be going deep into the playoffs ... these smilies suck lol
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

It's early, but the reports are mostly positive at skill positions.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Hope he continues to shine. Hosley too, we need some ball hawks in that secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
          Hope he continues to shine. Hosley too, we need some ball hawks in that secondary.
          Would be nice if that secondary became dominant. That would make it even tougher on offenses with our improved LBers and stellar DLine
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Yeah prince has been running with 3s - Coe ahead of him- let's hope that changes fast

Comment

This kid has almost been forgotten....I really hope he becomes 1st round pick caliber CB....T2 isn't just going to hand him that spot but I hope he's atleast playing nickel. I would love to see Webster, Prince and T2 (in whatever order) as our 3 top CB's for next year.

Comment

he doubled them lmao..true give prince some time to develop....doubt prince turns out to be sinorce mosss or etcet etc...

Comment

i just hope everyone makes it out of this season in good health

Comment

best Defensive back depth i have seen the giants acquire in a while.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                    @Katdaddyjay 17h
                    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by derekunion28 View Post
                      he doubled them lmao..true give prince some time to develop....doubt prince turns out to be sinorce mosss or etcet etc...
                      I found a little humor in the fact that he is actually practicing this year; it will be interesting to see how far he progresses and if his foot is really healed.

Comment

Originally posted by derekunion28 View Post
                        Prince is definitely not Sinorice Moss... Whenever he came in during the playoff run, the commentators (Buck/Michaels/whoever) would call him out and say "look for (Rodgers/Brady/whoever) to throw on this guy"... and yet he shut down the field. Even with being out all the way through week 9, he was still able to shut down his side of the field... AS A ROOKIE!

No, Prince is the real deal...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Prince will move into TT position and TT will take over more of a Palamalu type role like the steelers, that is my prediction
                          Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
                            Agreed.....we need this position to be fully-stocked.
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Working...
                            X