Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor cruz puts on a show for those attending training camp

VICTOR CRUZ PUTS ON A SHOW FOR THOSE ATTENDING TRAINING CAMP

Excerpt "Victor Cruz was flat-out being a showman today. During offensive "on air" drills, the Giants' wide receiver was making one-handed, twisting catches and downfield fingertip grabs that made drills with no defensive players as exciting as they could possibly be for the crowd on hand." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

He had a big day. He and Eli are really on so far. On a flip side the starting defense doesn't look good. Probably a no contact thing though.

Comment

Nice stuff

Comment

It's great to see him come out and be on the same page with Eli, if they can keep the heat off of him he will have a very solid year!

Comment

Impossible, he's a one year wonder!

I don't know how people can still think that way.
          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
            Impossible, he's a one year wonder!

I don't know how people can still think that way.
            I don't know many people that do. Do you hear people say that a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by roanokefan View Post
              victor cruz puts on a show for those attending training camp

excerpt "victor cruz was flat-out being a showman today. During offensive "on air" drills, the giants' wide receiver was making one-handed, twisting catches and downfield fingertip grabs that made drills with no defensive players as exciting as they could possibly be for the crowd on hand." read more...
              cruuuuuuuuuzzz!

Comment

Cruz is a natural talent and one of our guys that I'm not worried about at all.

Comment

Working...
                X