Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' eli manning on wr jerrell jernigan: "i'm seeing some flashes of brilliance"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' eli manning on wr jerrell jernigan: "i'm seeing some flashes of brilliance"

GIANTS' ELI MANNING ON WR JERRELL JERNIGAN: "I'M SEEING SOME FLASHES OF BRILLIANCE"

Excerpt: "Following two consecutive practices in which he stole the show, second-year wide receiver Jerrel Jernigan is slowly becoming a person of interest for fans and media alike. But it's not just onlookers who have noticed Jernigan's improvement; his teammates have as well. And prior to Sunday's practice, New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning offered some incredible praise for the youngster." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Glad to hear this, we all saw last season he had his rookie jitters. Maybe a whole season and off-season has helped JJ.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

A full offseason is always helpful.

Comment

There's a long way to go until the season, so he'll need to show consistency. This is however very good news for us, to see one of our own young guys stepping up to the challenge. We know that Hixon will be a very good receiver if healthy. If Jernigan can get past him on the depth chart, that says great things about our QR depth this year. Go Blue!!
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
          There's a long way to go until the season, so he'll need to show consistency. This is however very good news for us, to see one of our own young guys stepping up to the challenge. We know that Hixon will be a very good receiver if healthy. If Jernigan can get past him on the depth chart, that says great things about our QR depth this year. Go Blue!!
          It's almost frightening how much good news there is lol
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

yeah lets hope the good news continues and they have a good camp with on serious injuries...it would be awesome to go into the season a full strenght

Comment

Dude was a beast in college reminded me of Santonio Holmes playing wise.

Comment

Originally posted by byron View Post
                yeah lets hope the good news continues and they have a good camp with on serious injuries...it would be awesome to go into the season a full strenght
                I'm not superstitious..but if I were I'd say sshhhh...
                my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

The boy from Troy making it happen
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                  X